YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IN!!!!!!!!!!

MURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!

(shot on target)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Unless I'm very much mistaken, we've had an attempt on target, in the first half!

Ryan is a ****wit at penalties.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
There’s a camera angle where he touches Monreal and one where he doesn’t. He’s behind the attacking player though so any contact is a pen. It was a needless and thoughtless challenge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since when is any contact a pen? Do people forget contact is allowed in football? He’s not touched him mind, no idea what special angle you’ve seen. :shrug:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Unless I'm very much mistaken, we've had an attempt on target, in the first half!

Ryan is a ****wit at penalties.

Did you see Duffy pointing the right way as the Arsenal player ran up, only for Maty to dive the other way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Love the positivity from Bissouma every time he gets the ball. Always looking to drive forward, must give Hughton kittens.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Premier league referee's handbook: Chapter 2, Paragraph 3 (i) A penalty shall be given when a player from the big club goes does down after challenge by a player from the small club.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
'He went down in a natural way' -- I think I've heard everything now

It's a joke. Do players actually practice simulation as they seem to be getting much better at it.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Regrettably - agree. It was a penalty. I actually HATE Ali J. The most useless player I have had the woe to watch pound for pound given how much we have spent on him. He is UTTER SHITE.
Watching on tv commentators saying no contact but naive.

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
It wasn’t that clear, telly has replayed it 10 times and no one can say yes or no there wasn’t a marginal touch. It was a 50-50 call by the ref and in those circumstances they will be influenced by the appalling clumsiness of the tackle

This. Appalling clumsiness. Slow to react and dangles a leg while wrong side. Don't think it was a penalty of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here