Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Official 'clutching at straws' positivity thread.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Plenty to be positive about and lots of signs of progression. We also have the benefit of now having a different and more positive approach to away games which means we can start picking up points and wins away instead of solely relying on our home form

We'll need to though, as we seem to have given up winning at home.

Argh! Sorry. Negativity.

Positives? Our new away form will ensure we hump Citeh.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
We've still got 4 points from 3 games and scored (for us) an incredible 4 goals. Considering we averaged less than 1 a game last season, there's still improvement.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
We've still got 4 points from 3 games and scored (for us) an incredible 4 goals. Considering we averaged less than 1 a game last season, there's still improvement.

But look at the trends

Win draw lose

Goals for 3. 1. 0

Goals against 0. 1. 2

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If this is actually a serious thread then there are loads of positives:

The thread is serious, the title is wrong.

Perhaps in homage to HWT it should have been:-

'Reasons To Be Cheerful Part One'.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Three games in, we’ve been entertained, frustrated, joyous and miserable and been in every game until the final minute

You won’t hear me complaining, I don’t expect us to win the league or even set the division alight. I know our place and it’s the arse end of the division and we’re not even down there yet!

Are the odds for an Albion win better than the 22/1 I got for the game at the Etihad last season?

Edit, I see William Hill have us as 35-1 :ohmy:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Three games in, we’ve been entertained, frustrated, joyous and miserable and been in every game until the final minute

You won’t hear me complaining, I don’t expect us to win the league or even set the division alight. I know our place and it’s the arse end of the division and we’re not even down there yet!

Couldn't have put it better. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here