Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Black hoodie clad Palace fan showing some colours after a big 0-0 draw for them on the opening day of the season

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I don't know why Hodgson is so concerned.
It is the launch of the new singing section today designed to make Palace invincible at home
I am expecting to see them drop nil points at home this season with such wonderful support

Well that's my expectations drown the drain then, first game and two points dropped
They are going to have to sing louder to get the results expected from the spiv, all them loyal fans sh-t on for just one point

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's a bit quiet on NSC today.

It's as if there's a great swathe of posters missing.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Works for me. :thumbsup:

Congrats on your win, I see your luck has changed.

Unfortunately for you. Potterball does not rely on "luck" or good fortune, Potterball is based on great coaching, signing great players to compliment the great players already here, unified effort by the whole squad to play winning football and to support each other both on and off field to this end, " luck" is welcomed but we are not reliant. Thanks for the congratulatory remark Del, maybe we will be able to reciprocate occasionally during this coming season.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Potterball ? ........... riiigggghhhhhtttt .

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I see Dougle is stepping up the trolling. We all know how this ends.

Embarrassment, false accusations, making a complete tit of himself and then SILENCE.

Until he pops back on thinking that everyone's forgotten and starts again.

How sad.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Potterball ? ........... riiigggghhhhhtttt .

You wouldn't understand the term 'football' so not surprising 'Potterball' is beyond you.

You cannot even spell 'right'. Only a few more weeks before school starts again.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Unfortunately for you. Potterball does not rely on "luck" or good fortune, Potterball is based on great coaching, signing great players to compliment the great players already here, unified effort by the whole squad to play winning football and to support each other both on and off field to this end, " luck" is welcomed but we are not reliant. Thanks for the congratulatory remark Del, maybe we will be able to reciprocate occasionally during this coming season.

“To score three away from home and not concede is a dream,” Potter said. “The preparation was first class. Overall I thought we tried to do what we set out to do and then you just need a bit of luck and quality.” :D

Great win mind.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
“To score three away from home and not concede is a dream,” Potter said. “The preparation was first class. Overall I thought we tried to do what we set out to do and then you just need a bit of luck and quality.” :D

Great win mind.

modesty :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here