Mar 10, 2013
c0eabe122707e939e3374bd3a5e11c1d.jpg
dbdda6e5ff6a1099a5f99872beb021ea.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hope I'm wrong but I have a horrible feeling we are just over 2 hours away from the regular Nigels logging on here to "gloat" that he's not gone anywhere

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Hope I'm wrong but I have a horrible feeling we are just over 2 hours away from the regular Nigels logging on here to "gloat" that he's not gone anywhere

Yes, but its been very enjoyable anyway. Him handing a transfer request the day before the deadline, their fans going into melt down.

If he doesnt go anywhere it will have still rocked the boat.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I don't think even them, yes even them, would have to front to call that a victory.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes - they will be partying about the 8 year, £250K a week contract they have given him.

And then Admin 3 arrives...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Lining up a Haha replacement as I write:

Posted at 14:4814:48
Palace line up Zaha replacement

Sky Sports
Crystal Palace have lined up a move for RB Leipzig striker Jean-Kevin Augustin if a deadline-day deal is agreed for Wilfried Zaha, according to Sky Sports.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Many of us never felt he would go, because no club would pay the unrealistic figure that Palace wanted for him. Arsenal pretended they only had £40m to spend, offered £40m, and then went and spent £72m on Pepe.

Zaha desperatly wants to leave. At first it was for a chance to play for the club he's supported since he was a kid, and when that didn't happen it became ABP. Anyone but Palace. He's finally had to hand in a transfer request.

I assume he'll be stuck at Palace, but that's nothing for the Nigels to gloat about.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Yes, but its been very enjoyable anyway. Him handing a transfer request the day before the deadline, their fans going into melt down.

If he doesnt go anywhere it will have still rocked the boat.

Absolutely, the damage is done. He hasn't trained (apart from about 20 minutes in the gym this afternoon apparently) since coming back from the AFCON. He's weeks away from playing, and then it'll be for a team he doesn't want to play for who's captain looks on the verge of leaving as well. Lovely old stuff.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Many of us never felt he would go, because no club would pay the unrealistic figure that Palace wanted for him. Arsenal pretended they only had £40m to spend, offered £40m, and then went and spent £72m on Pepe.

Zaha desperatly wants to leave. At first it was for a chance to play for the club he's supported since he was a kid, and when that didn't happen it became ABP. Anyone but Palace. He's finally had to hand in a transfer request.

I assume he'll be stuck at Palace, but that's nothing for the Nigels to gloat about.
3d-puppet-worth-in-a-golden-cage-R900CK.jpg

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Absolutely, the damage is done. He hasn't trained (apart from about 20 minutes in the gym this afternoon apparently) since coming back from the AFCON. He's weeks away from playing, and then it'll be for a team he doesn't want to play for who's captain looks on the verge of leaving as well. Lovely old stuff.

Where is their captain off to?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Looks like staying at Palace now. Hopefully his head isn't in the right place

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
"Talks still ongoing as Everton look to possibly sign Rojo from Manchester United, we’re watching to see if he turns up here. But things have gone very quiet on Zaha and Iwobe. With the deadline 2 hours away, both seem very unlikely."

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't want to bring #CPFC onto page 1 as well as all t'other stuff, so I'll just leave this here:-

[tweet]1159449451162939393[/tweet]

That's just the stands.

[tweet]1159458755819520000[/tweet]

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
ZAHA STAYING AT PALACE

Sky Sports News have been told by Crystal Palace's that their business is done and Wilfried Zaha is staying at the club.
Soooooo predictable borrrring

And they've done some ok business.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here