Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Youssef En-Nesyri

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Is he really though? What he's saying is completely correct.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Seeming 0 of his goals last season were scored against Elche, Osasuna & Vallalodid I’d argue that yes, he’s fishing. Further supported by the fact that two of the teams he said weren’t even in La Liga last year.

Jimmy Grimble

I've just read about this so then watched his highlights reel. The only thing which ran through my mind whilst watching his highlights was "Liam Dickinson.... but I'll get slated if I say that on NSC" then the first post I see is your one.

Glad it wasn’t just me :lolol:

It is a very underwhelming highlights real for a £20 million player!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Anyone know his potential visa status?
Morocco are 41st in the FIFA rankings. Does that make it a shoe-in?

He hasn't played in 75% of their matches. However, he probably qualifies under the exemptions criteria.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Glad it wasn’t just me :lolol:

It is a very underwhelming highlights real for a £20 million player!

He's only just turned 22, has huge potential and his style looks ideally suited to playing Premier League football.

Get over the price, £20m in the Premier League is peanuts.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
*Yawn*

Realistically, this bloke isn't going to come in and score the goals to keep us up. 9 in 31 against the might of Elche, Osasuna and Vallalodid. But he could potentially be a good addition. Plenty more firepower required.

As you say, could be a good addition. His age is important in this as he's only 22 and been playing 1st team football, I think the policy moving forward will be to buy young players and improve them. I fully expect to see Bissouma in the team more next season.

This guy looks like he's got all the attributes to succeed but like any player they need to be nurtured properly.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
He's put another message on his Twitter today can anyone translate please ?

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Totally agree.
At present my view is we are working in the reverse

It's difficult to think we're not just some kind of player development business at the moment . . .hopefully Fridays game will give us a bit more of a clue . . . . then we're on the ride and fingers crossed we stay on it !

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
B23F0704-3270-4C68-9211-A0FF43444080.jpeg
He's put another message on his Twitter today can anyone translate please ?

Google translate came up with this- "When the elder promises you and agrees with you something and the little one comes and changes it, it's like being told to leave with a hint. They will be family things"

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Is this the rarest of rare things:-

A rumoured player for whom NSC is broadly in favour

Not as rare as one for whom NSC is in favour and actually is signed.

In one respect very common: no-one had heard of him, which is why the many threads chucking out names of players who we have heard of are a complete waste of keyboard effort.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here