Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
That there London, on Friday.

190705_london_7617-Edit800.jpg

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm struggling to upload a photo on here from my laptop.
fullsizeoutput_115db.jpeg: Upload of file failed.
My laptop says the file size is 2.9MB

I'm guessing that it's because the file size is too big, but I can't work out how to reduce it (if that is the reason it won't load).

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Nice! What was your exposure time on this? I always seem to struggle with getting the clouds to come out like that.

Thanks. This was 2 or 4min.

The look varies depending on wind speed/direction - and the amount of cloud, obv.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Took this one at the Hard as Snails event last week and I'm rather pleased with it. I wasn't working for Sussex Sport Photography on this event but I could not have taken this shot a few years ago without their patience and tuition. Trying to get a well composed shot when you're shooting every competitor (more than once) is not easy. This was a particular challenge, as the sun was behind the subject and, at seven in the evening, low in the sky. Exposure compensation required to stop the subject becoming a silhouette.

image.jpeg

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

I'm guessing that it's because the file size is too big, but I can't work out how to reduce it (if that is the reason it won't load).

I believe that 2 MB is the maximum.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

If you want to reduce it make sure you reduce a copy of it rather than the original so the quality of the original is maintained.
This link might help you. Or alternatively any photo editing programmes like photoshop can do it.

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...t-office-8db7211c-d958-457c-babd-194109eb9535

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Will be leaving NSC permanently for various reasons but before I leave I thought I would post one more photo onto my favourite thread.
Thanks for all the support for my photography over the years.

attachment.php

I'm sure I speak for all the regulars on this thread to say that you will be very much missed. Your bird photos are second to none and you are one of a very select few I follow on Flickr. Wishing you all the very best.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Attachments

• NSC spider.JPG
    NSC spider.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 226

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Just noticed that my spider may have a leg missing? However, this chap wouldn't care!

Attachments

• Fly.jpg
    Fly.jpg
    528.5 KB · Views: 203

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here