Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Official Fridat Drinks Thread.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Decent Red on the go, which is nice

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Drinking IPA 14 Deg but bar empty. Public holiday today and long weekend means everyone fecks off to their country cottages. They love nature here.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Not sure if you should be telling me Chef, a, because it may have been naughty if money had exchanged hands and, b, because that makes me feel even worse of an angler !

I can assure you no money changed hands, and if it makes you feel better, he would have gone out in a boat, not shore fishing!

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Thanks for that, £24 well out of my range, that's more than 6 bottles of reasonable Cava in France !

Bassing was shat, went with a pal who had gone to the same spot Thursday evening, he gave me the classic " You should have been here yesterday" line ! anyway, the water just looked wrong, rotated my lures but we both had sod all, another bloke was wading along and ended up with us and he'd had sod all for 3 trips ! There ARE good Bass about and we can actually keep a sizer a day at the moment but I can't get near one !

Classic! Always the way..should have been here yesterday..sounds like you were fishing the Adur at low tide..if I have a decent catch tomorrow I will P.M. you where,when and how,but then may have to kill you as it nearly always produces! The Fitz is a decent fizz..a good one for a special occasion,try it!

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Lovely garden.

It's not all mine . My wife and I live in Almshouses with a communal front garden, although we obviously use our own frontage for seating area etc. We have are own private gardens at the back of the property . Makes me sound old living in an Almshouse,but the criteria is over 55 and local connections to the area , we both just snuck in :lol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Had another pint of some obscure IPA in Suters Yard in Shoreham and called it a night. Bought some chips and pie and sat and ate them by Coronation Green by the Adur Ferry Bridge watching the tide flowing to the sea.

Sounds lovely. Must drag myself out today. I feel a cycle ride somewhere would be good :thumbsup:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Sounds lovely. Must drag myself out today. I feel a cycle ride somewhere would be good :thumbsup:

It was very pleasant sitting there with the sound of running water only. Oh apart from chip munching. Tbh it's one of my go to places to eat a meal when I'm in Shoreham.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Classic! Always the way..should have been here yesterday..sounds like you were fishing the Adur at low tide..if I have a decent catch tomorrow I will P.M. you where,when and how,but then may have to kill you as it nearly always produces! The Fitz is a decent fizz..a good one for a special occasion,try it!
No, not up the Adur although I do know a spot or two up there, ahem, Nudge nudge. We were low tiding on Worthing seafront at dusk, can produce but not last night. Doh!

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here