Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
This . . . . And I'll be there. Yay!

Just hope the players turn in a performance to be proud of whatever the end result , a performance the fans deserve , a performance for themselves , a performance for the club & a performance for man of the day Bruno who deserves the best send off possible.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Might be one of the most significant days in somebody else's history, but not ours

True, but will be great to hear constant references to the day Brighton blew City’s title win on the last day......

......’Brunooooooooooooooooooo ! I just don’t believe it. Nothing on, 28 yards out and he just SMASHED it. Unbelievable ! The cheers from Anfield can be heard at the Amex as news filters through......’ etc [emoji16][emoji16]

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Feel nice and relaxed about the match today - one to just enjoy. Will be disappointed if we lose, but it won't affect our PL status. Would absolutely love it if we caused a sensational upset though - it's bound to happen one day (like at Forest in '80 or Anfield in '83) so why not today? Well, plenty of reasons, to be honest, but I'm still (very quietly!) hoping for a win or draw.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Might be one of the most significant days in somebody else's history, but not ours

Yes. Very clumsy of me. I meant to say something along the lines of the Premier League’s perspective rather than ours!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Is there a band on before ?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
In typcial recent style we will park the bus and be 0-0 until the 94th minute when City will get past us with an absolute stonking goal...we will be gutted but all in all get kudos for holding out so long due to our amazing bus parking skills...

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patreon
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
This, and the chance to give Bruno the send off he deserves. Title race irrelevant compared to that.

Just hope the players turn in a performance to be proud of whatever the end result , a performance the fans deserve , a performance for themselves , a performance for the club & a performance for man of the day Bruno who deserves the best send off possible.

You heartless gits wanting to see Bruno sent off in his final match

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Man City officials were at Marina Asda last night filling up a car with beer [emoji849]

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Brighton players ‘spotted out on the town for three nights in a row’ ahead of Man City game on last day of the season

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/12/brig...-ahead-man-city-game-last-day-season-9500860/

ESPN FC presenter Adrian Healy said: ‘I’ve got a mate who’s a Brighton fan who informs me that several of the Brighton players have been spotted out on the town for the last three nights in a row.’

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Just been out and about in Hove and almost seen more liverpool shirts today than I have combined before. Where the f*** have they been hiding!?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here