Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maty Ryan. Discuss.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
I can remember only one mistake he made with his feet all season, and even then it was just a loose touch and was able to kick it into touch. Likewise after Man City (harsh) and Leicester, he made no significant errors in general.

He really is a fantastic keeper with an amazing attitude and I hope we hang onto him for a long time to come.

He's one of the best keepers in the EPL, so underrated by some fans, time and time again he pulls out big saves. He reminds me a lot of Shay Given.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is Maty a dog or a cat?

DpuvlhLW0AAg8wq.jpg

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I think he might be the best keeper outside of a top 6 club...

Others include, Schemichel, Pickford & Foster

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I think he might be the best keeper outside of a top 6 club...

Others include, Schemichel, Pickford & Foster

Patricio at Wolves is pretty decent also of the also rans, I am also a big fan of Gomes but Ryan is up there with any of them.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Outside the top 6, it's pretty hard to fully rank them but can certainly put them into bands. He'd have to be right up there in contention for the top band of keepers "outside the top 6" though yes!

Not sure I agree on Gomes but Patricio, Schmichel, Pickford & Foster all good shouts. Butland should be the best of the lot if ever reaches his potential but that's a big IF. Glad he stayed at Stoke and think will do him good to play and experience a different (but good) style of league.

Assuming Stoke don't go up (or look odds on to) in the next 14 months, then I think he'd need to think about moving onto a non-top-6 side though. Just hope Monkey Tennis League doesn't come calling at that point.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What happened to the best keeper in the whole wide world that Palace bought in the Summer?

He seems not able to get the shirt off pub-keeper Wayne Hennessey.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Too short, if I remember correctly. ( According to the experts)

Sent from my SM-T285 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here