Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy *** SIGNED on ONE YEAR LOAN DEAL ***

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Proven premier league midfielder ( what [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] been banging on about all summer and still bleating)

No brainier

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Finances at Hudds are pretty tight even with parachute payments, relegation clauses, and are complicated further as Dean Hoyle is selling the club.

They're clearly not planning on bouncing back up then. . . Biding their time waiting for the imperial state of Yorkshire to start their super league with massive and Leeds

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
By all accounts Mooy and Hogg both had shockers against Derby on Monday. Can’t say it’s because it’s a shit Huddersfield side, as it’s largely the same shit side he starred for 2 seasons ago!

Maybe with a new team and better players around him he could shine again, or maybe his time has largely passed...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I believe he picked up a knee injury which put him out of action for a couple of months.

This. Prefer to judge him on what I saw previously. He frequently dominated our midfield before that injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
That account just guesses and speculates.
Already this window - confirmed a medical was taking place for Matt Clarke this afternoon (turned out to be 2 weeks later), and in the last 7 days we were breaking our transfer record to sign El Nesyri (we didn't), and we were signing Kenny Lala (we weren't).
On the other hand Tom Barclay who broke the story is reliable

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
By all accounts Mooy and Hogg both had shockers against Derby on Monday. Can’t say it’s because it’s a shit Huddersfield side, as it’s largely the same shit side he starred for 2 seasons ago!

Maybe with a new team and better players around him he could shine again, or maybe his time has largely passed...

Known as the Shane Duffy effect

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
That account just guesses and speculates.
Already this window - confirmed a medical was taking place for Matt Clarke this afternoon (turned out to be 2 weeks later), and in the last 7 days we were breaking our transfer record to sign El Nesyri (we didn't), and we were signing Kenny Lala (we weren't).

The whole internet is guesses and speculation; the only way to 'keep it real' is Seagulls.co.uk and nothing else, although admittedly less fun.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

I don't think one can judge any player on a single season-opener game. If we did we'd have written off most of our players at one time or another.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here