Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who had the best trick?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Teddy Maybank’s back heel over his head to beat a defender and put a cross in. I think it was the only memorable thing he did.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Was a big admirer of the ability of former Dutch Marine chef Michel Kuipers to rustle up a quick and tasty soufflé in his goal area during some of the quieter periods of play at Withdean.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ah ok, whatshisname hiding behind the post and nicking the ball off the keeps, Bristol Rovers? George Parish of course.

Dutch

Aug 16, 2012
Frank Worthington. He bedazzled. I've had to pick my jaw up off the floor after watching 'our Frank'. Swear he was Le Tissier's father.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
The Johnny Byrne ' hand ball' chest trap was brilliant in its simple deception of most officials. John used to almost catch the ball in right at the top of his arm and then let it roll down. Seemed to get away with it a lot when it looked blatant hand ball.

Gross' Cruyff ' turn is amazing in that on most it works great despite it being a very slow version.

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
The Paul Clark "bulldoze everybody in the opposition off the pitch " trick will be forever in my memory.

Don't know why, because as I am now older and wiser,I realise he was just a thug.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Frank Worthington. He bedazzled. I've had to pick my jaw up off the floor after watching 'our Frank'. Swear he was Le Tissier's father.

Would loved to have seen him play in his hay day.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
FDM's rubber arms somehow knocking the ball out, when you think it's already past him.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
One of my first live footballing memories is seeing Jeff Minton do a crap version of the Zidane spin/roulette.

I was completely blown away and baffled as to how there could be better footballers than Minton, and thought we were incredibly lucky to have him down in Division Three.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The Paul Clark "bulldoze everybody in the opposition off the pitch " trick will be forever in my memory.

Don't know why, because as I am now older and wiser,I realise he was just a thug.

Loved the "Clark is evil" chant, as he chased the opposition. But, as you say, a thug!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here