Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City tickets

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I wonder if loads of Citeh fans will openly celebrate their goals in Brighton stands? Chelsea fans did that, all around the Hawthorns two years ago in their title winning match. Some received a physical hiding for doing it.

If that happened, I would hope they would be turfed out pronto.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Strange the lack of interest in ManC tickets, compared to the visits of ManU and Arsenal. Smaller club?

In my case it's the clubs pursuit of fleecing the fans for every pound they can get. Myself, the wife and her sister will be over in May and we wanted to go to the game. My wife and I have fan numbers with a purchase history and we wanted to let her sister experience the Amex as it's her first trip to the UK.

However, to purchase three tickets for the Man City game we all have to be Bronze members. That means coughing up an extra £30 each for the privilege of being able to purchase the cheapest ticket which will cost £45. That's a total of £225 for three people to watch a Premier League football match.

So we'll be in a bar in Brighton somewhere enjoying cocktails and watching the game either on the TV or a dodgy stream on the laptop and saving a ton of money. :thumbsup:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If that happened, I would hope they would be turfed out pronto.

Has it happened yet in any PL matches at the Amex?

I could just imagine the club quietly welcoming the celebrating ManC fans around the Amex, whilst stewards/police take a tough stance with Albion fans wanting them kicked out.

To aid the ‘friendly to away fans’ image.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here