Sven interviews - how ANGRY will he be ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Will he be "telling some players off"
Will he be "disappointed" with the performance ?
Will we "need to play better if we are to win the World Cup" ?

As per usual, Svens arse was stapled to the bench. McLaren was the one out of his seat, communicating with the players and actually looking interested. I guess whatever passed as a half time teamtalk must have (once again) pretty much have died a bit of a death, cos if England have managed a 2nd half performance recently, I'm f***ed if I can remember it.

As long as Sven is "disappointed" though, then maybe there's hope. I'm sure he can instill something into this group of players to suddenly make them into a TEAM that can go places.

Wow. I can't WAIT for the next pearls of wisdom to come from this fella. Not seen the press conference yet, but I'm sure it won't be bland, bumbling or unconvincing. Svens gonna come out and kick some ASS this time....

Right boys and girls ?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Easy 10 said:
Svens gonna come out and kick some ASS this time....

Right boys and girls ?
Don't hold your breath.............:angry: :angry:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
"We were not patient enough."

For FUCKS SAKE, no wonder we never go at teams, no wonder we never have any urgency, if he could look at that performance and think "hmm we are being too hasty here, c'mon guys patience, there is no need to rush around."

SVEN OUT! SVEN OUT! SVEN OUT!

:angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
OK OK, I'm off to bed in a minute smudge.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If England's £80,000 a week players need to be inspired by the manager when playing against a bunch of pub footballers we all need help.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Complancy is the word that springs to mind but what have the manager and team got to be complacent about?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Lets face it £80k a week do you really think the players are that bothered? On that sort of money titles and cups aren't that important anymore.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
El Presidente said:
If England's £80,000 a week players need to be inspired by the manager when playing against a bunch of pub footballers we all need help.

How much truth is their in the rumour that the player's are picking the system do you think? Svens comments seem to me to be coming from on onlooker rather than the man who sets the tactics and formation
Sven's ramblings

At least when MM plays people out of position there seems to be an obvious reason and an end product most of the time and the players seem to know what they're doing. Seeing as England managed two (?) shots on target against a pub team, surely it's reasonable to lay SOME blame at the manager's feet?

And in answer to the thread title - Not very angry at all just a bit miffed :)

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"We shouldn't lose here. We should not even draw," said the Swede. "We should win games like this. We didn't, so of course I'm very sorry, disappointed as the players are."

So even the England manager resorts to the old "no disrespect, but we should be beating teams like......."
:lolol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Yorkie said:
Complancy is the word that springs to mind but what have the manager and team got to be complacent about?

Completely agree - there's probably thousands of kids out there and other managers who are gagging to get into the England team and I'd rather see passion and fight and lose than apathy and lose!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This result has SO been coming for Sven. Time and again he'll justify yet another garbage performance by pointing at the win or draw we managed to scrape out of the game, as if the way we played doesn't really matter. Well this time, he's finally got found out - there's no hiding from that stinking result, and there's no hiding from that stinking performance.

His luck ran out. Simple as that.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Wish someone tied his shoelaces together when he was standing there for the interview - that MIGHT have got some reaction!!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Goring Gull said:
Lets face it £80k a week do you really think the players are that bothered? On that sort of money titles and cups aren't that important anymore.

What he said. That is exactly the problem with English football at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports