Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you think Brighton fans are being mugged for their money?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I bought into the dream so I'm not pissing off at the first hint of a nightmare :smile:

I've certainly had more value for money over the last 5 years than I expected.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Yes, yes I do.

Child's meal deal for £14. What???

Adults meal deal for £17!!!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
£30 and higher for second tier football is unacceptable for match by match attendees who can't for whatever reason have a season ticket.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Never been forced to spend a single pound, and never had one taken without my knowledge. Nope, not being mugged. Some might consider me a mug, but that's a different (and less stupid) question

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Not mugged, milked.
But to be fair, the farmer has invested in a cracking milking shed.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
The boards are being paid half a million. We have a nothing team for this year regardless if we get a decent striker in...not acceptable.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
£30 and higher for second tier football is unacceptable for match by match attendees who can't for whatever reason have a season ticket.

Lower East G section has gone down in price. That was a good move.

I bought my season ticket on the understanding (promise) of new players. At the time, I expected a goalkeeper and a left back. I did not expect us the sell Buckley either. I feel just a little short changed given the price. A left back and some home wins will rectify this. I thought this season would be the one where we would do a bit better at home.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I have a season ticket so I haven't paid much attention to single match day tickets, but I have just looked up ticket prices for the next 2 home games.
Bolton- NW corner=£25
Charlton-NW corner= £32, and for the East Upper over £40.

Not a bad price for the Bolton match but too expensive for Charlton, home fans are paying to watch BHA.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Yes, and I'd rather be a fan owned conference club. I genuinely would! Safe standing, realistic priced food and drink, cheaper tickets as well! Not to mention that fan owned clubs have much higher attendances relative to their success so we'd be like a bigger version of what FC United are.

Alternatively we could always join clubs with loads of Sussex clubs and create FC Sussex. Would have a bigger catchment area and ties to the community. I've always thought county clubs make more sense since we're all in a county but not all in a city, town with a club and even then if people live in Bolton they choose to support Manchester city or utd. But I think it would decrease the plastic issue of teens just supporting a big club.

Can't see my idea being popular tho. Hhahah!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Yes, and I'd rather be a fan owned conference club. I genuinely would! Safe standing, realistic priced food and drink, cheaper tickets as well! Not to mention that fan owned clubs have much higher attendances relative to their success so we'd be like a bigger version of what FC United are.

Alternatively we could always join clubs with loads of Sussex clubs and create FC Sussex. Would have a bigger catchment area and ties to the community. I've always thought county clubs make more sense since we're all in a county but not all in a city, town with a club and even then if people live in Bolton they choose to support Manchester city or utd. But I think it would decrease the plastic issue of teens just supporting a big

Can't see my idea being popular tho. Hhahah!

Off you go then.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here