Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

####highlights####

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Some tidy goals there, thanks for putting that up [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION]. Murphy's 2nd for the 4th was superb.

That kit though...looks great from the front, crapola from the back.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Murphy loves taking on players and drifting past them

Jimmy Grimble

Murphy is an excellent finisher. Possibly the best in the squad? His chance to goal conversion rate always seems good to me.

Hoping that Baldock can recreate the kind of finish he produced there in the league. Saw him in that same position a few times last season and he fluffed his lines.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Murphy is an excellent finisher. Possibly the best in the squad? His chance to goal conversion rate always seems good to me.

Hoping that Baldock can recreate the kind of finish he produced there in the league. Saw him in that same position a few times last season and he fluffed his lines.

A little bit of confidence, that's all it needs. Sam has done it at a high level before. I have faith in the lad.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Murphy loves taking on players and drifting past them

Judging by last season, the problem with that is he can't do it when already in the middle, in a nos 10 position.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If Vicente had scored that final goal we'd be wetting ourselves with excitement.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Some tidy goals there, thanks for putting that up [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION]. Murphy's 2nd for the 4th was superb.

That kit though...looks great from the front, crapola from the back.

Completely agree with all that!

Great goals lads :thumbsup:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Murphy is bloody brilliant

I would love to see him start more.

I assume he will start at home and Skalak away? Seems Skalak is a little more defensive than Jamie - really nice bloke as well

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
For some reason that video won't play. I've been waiting for Seagull player to put the highlights up but nothing yet. They usually have highlights up in the morning and extended highlights in the afternoon.

Jimmy Grimble

If Championship defenders were happy to allow him 5 yards of space, and time to pick his spot, then yes, he would be able to.

Can't recall the games off the top of my head, but I'm sure I saw him in similar positions a few times last year (with just as much space, etc.)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
For some reason that video won't play. I've been waiting for Seagull player to put the highlights up but nothing yet. They usually have highlights up in the morning and extended highlights in the afternoon.
I have the same problem on my phone, never had a problem before but the video just flicks up briefly and then disappears. Weird.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

I'd back him every time to score with that left foot finish to the far post, seems to score all of his goals like that. He's very accurate with it

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I have the same problem on my phone, never had a problem before but the video just flicks up briefly and then disappears. Weird.

I have the same issue with Sky videos. odd. It works fine on my laptop on the same browser (Chrome)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here