Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
He lost it at Everton last season and deserved his red.

He lost it this afternoon and deserved his red.

Plus ça change, Anthony.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We couldn't have been much nearer to the sending off yet so many people were adamant the ref got it wrong.

:rolleyes:

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
Constantly gives the ball away. is a dirty player. Holds on to the ball way too long and his crosses are shit.

I don't understand why everyone worships him.

I think.. I love you. Thank you for saying exactly what I've been thinking.

Plays well once in three games
Strongly rumoured to be second-highest paid player.
Another disgraceful sending off, (following Everton last year) having been responsible for the second goal.

I don't care that he was good at Wembley and scored at Palace.
We can do better.

Out the door in the summer.

You're welcome to disagree of course.

Yeh I disagree. If you went mental at his dragging a poor team across the line at Palace that's not consistent.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The problem is a lot of our fans have a sentimental problem. Can't sack Hughton cause he got us here, Knockaert is worshipped. The thing is, football is a business and results matter.

If we were to get relegated it could have all kinds of implications. That's the biggest worry.

ha ha ....easy for you to say joined 3/19......nearly a whole month under your belt .......the fact remains that was a ****ing gutless performance when we need every point we can get ........the stark truth would appear to be that we are just not good enough ......cardiff will tellus if that is the case or not...!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I thought it was a yellow card, their player rolled from the penalty area to the sideline and then got up without an bruise.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I thought it was a yellow card, their player rolled from the penalty area to the sideline and then got up without an bruise.

What ?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
How things change. Man of the match in a cup semi against man city one weekend and pariah the next. Im pissed off with him, and i wish he would stop losing his head when things are going wrong. When he's bad he is the worst player on the pitch. However its not true to say hes been rubbish this season. He's contributed the most out of all our wide men and is likely to come back into the side when his ban is over. He'll never be reliable emotionally, thats just the way he'll always be, but if he leaves, it will be to another team at our level and there is every reason to think he'll do well for them

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here