Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The players do have a lot to answer for IMO....

I don’t hold it against them. Our players aren’t particularly good at PL football, some get lauded as great throughout the season ...complete fantasy.

I kept an eye on Montoya and Bernardo today. From the first second, destroyed by Brooks and Fraser with ease.

If we win in our cup final against Cardiff, TB needs to change tact this summer with a complete overhaul. Propper is being destroyed by all opponents, they all have pace, he has none.

A revolution, or we’re down.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Burnley vs Cardiff is still only 1-0.

Just saying...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Embarrassing. Cardiff are going to DESTROY us on Tuesday.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Even the GD that everyone was banging on about is now being decimated.

I think we’re still 16 to the good (over Cardiff), but games against Spurs, Arse and Man City might put a dent in that!

Edit: 18

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I don’t hold it against them. Our players aren’t particularly good at PL football, some get lauded as great throughout the season ...complete fantasy.

I kept an eye on Montoya and Bernardo today. From the first second, destroyed by Brooks and Fraser with ease.

If we win in our cup final against Cardiff, TB needs to change tact this summer with a complete rehaul. Propper is being destroyed by all opponents, they all have pace, he has none.

A revolution, or we’re down.

Agree with this.
TB will have to make some HARD decisions :(

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Game over as soon as they scored the second ... confirmed by Knockys red mist moment ... double confirmed sign sealed and delivered with another sloppily conceded third goal. Add in the fourth and we got shown how to score with accurate quick incisive passing & not the hoof n hope tactics we seam to have adopted recently.

No idea behind taking Andone off for Murray , would have thought Andone offered more than Locadia in the game even if his touch was poor in general today. Defence is too slow , D & D just lack pace against most prem attackers when in one on one situations and the opposition know it and exploit it.

Tuesday has become a must win with winner takes all if we can match Cardiff's points return after that. Disappointment is an understatement for what I feel but I am not surprised as the team has drove head long at 100 mph into this and has proved its just not good enough. I support CH and all he has achieved at the Albion but now have to question if he has what it takes to turn this around & if he has what it takes to build better for next season if we remain in the prem.

As for Knocky , if we survive in the prem then sadly he has to go , we cant carry passengers who turn up once in a while to perform. I am not even convinced he should stay if we get relegated as he can not be trusted to keep his emotions in check.

Nothing else to add apart from that was an embarrassment , not something to learn from but something to be depressed about and the players need to step up on Tuesday to earn back our respect as does CH and the coaching staff.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here