Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "I can't go to Wembley" thread

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I start Astronaut training in Houston that weekend!

And the Astros will be starting the season soon. Houston Astros baseball.

i

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Can anyone let me use there fan number for a ticket. I’m not a STH and want to sit with mates who are.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I had a quick glance at a City forum last night and their view was as you suggest. It will drop to a general sale for them and not sell out.

Compared to other big prem clubs City aren’t that well supported.

The petrodollar success they’ve had doesn’t mean they’ve attracted the same level of support as say Liverpool, Man Utd or Newcastle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Chuffed for you smudge. Good things come to those that wait.

It will be a wierd 'Official Match Day Thread' what with everybody else being at Wembley. Will probably only be about three of us on it.

Cheers Bry, can't wait for the day now. Added bonus is I get to meet my family who are returning home on the 4th, I'll be there to surprise them at Heathrow when they arrive. Then when I explain I got off early to go to Wembley.....well, they know me! :)

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
In Freetown, where I live. I've been back to the UK recently so can't justify the cost so soon after. I'll be back for the final though.

The Grub

Nov 14, 2004
Hurstpierpoint
We’ve got friends round for dinner. They’re not into football and apparently it was difficult to identify a date. Glad it wasn’t me who made the arrangements / has to break the news to them!

Well you did have to break the news to them and it was you who first said that was a good date. It was a Friday night cocktail night at the time.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Getting married that day - and got two tickets for the semi-final guaranteed. So if anyone would like to go in my place just send me a message, no charge.

The details are: 4.15pm St Andrews Church in Hove - the lady's name is Helen.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I feel awful , iv'e deprived a uberfan the chance to go because i pre arranged a meal in london for all the family months ago for the 6th , i can't believe how good he has been over it all , i'm pretty sure as the KO gets closer the calmness and the i'm ok with it darling will evaporate and turn into a FFS Frankie WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I feel awful , iv'e deprived a uberfan the chance to go because i pre arranged a meal in london for all the family months ago for the 6th , i can't believe how good he has been over it all , i'm pretty sure as the KO gets closer the calmness and the i'm ok with it darling will evaporate and turn into a FFS Frankie WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Missing BHA in an FA Cup Semi Final for the first time in 36 years and only the 2nd time in our entire 118 year history.....for DINNER ?

Blimey.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Getting married that day - and got two tickets for the semi-final guaranteed. So if anyone would like to go in my place just send me a message, no charge.

The details are: 4.15pm St Andrews Church in Hove - the lady's name is Helen.

:lolol:

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Missing BHA in an FA Cup Semi Final for the first time in 36 years and only the 2nd time in our entire 118 year history.....for DINNER ?

Blimey.

Ordinarily i would agree it does seem pretty lame , but it's a bit different when most of the family are Sicilian / Jewish , i mean who could refuse the offer of dinner .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here