Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leandro Trossard SIGNS ON A FOUR-YEAR DEAL

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I picture you as a sad little excuse for a man. You probably live on your own and get very little, if any, attention from the opposite sex, so instead you pretended to be ITK. Now, even you realise that we all know it's bullshit so you think you need to post constant, senseless, negative drivel because you feel that any attention is better than none, so really you should thank me for this post. How am I doing? I would say let me know, but of course you will be pretending to not have read this post as after attempting to troll me you couldn't take the heat and had to put me on ignore. Poor little chap.

Blimey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Or, you know, a realist.

No, a realist would at least wait and see...

1. What players we gain / lose in the transfer window in progress.
2. What impact (hopefully, positive) the new manager had

In conclusion, you are coming across as a major tw@t, who should perhaps shut the **** up and learn to support your club, or start supporting your beloved ex manager's new club (TBC).

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
You have been coming across as particularly negative recently though, to be fair. I know it's a boring time of year to be a football fan but even so. Cheer up!

This.

Genkie

Jun 15, 2019
I am pleased to tell you guys the transfer will come through in the coming days.

People in his direct invironment have confirmed he will be going to Brighton.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Harsh way to speak about BW2. Seems alright to me.

LoL [emoji23]. You have a problem with self-awareness...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Next through the door?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Next through the front door at Lancing?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I am pleased to tell you guys the transfer will come through in the coming days.

People in his direct invironment have confirmed he will be going to Brighton.

Hi mate, appreciate you signing up and telling us. Who is it who is confirming the move?

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I'm waiting to hear about Leonora Tosshard joining us very soon. The ladies team are certainly putting up the cash.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
any news on this chap from [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION] [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] ?

we'll be the first to know this deal will happen in 2 or 3 weeks, or so, or somewhen, or never, or something

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
any news on this chap from [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION] [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] ?

we'll be the first to know this deal will happen in 2 or 3 weeks, or so, or somewhen, or never, or something
[MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] is clueless , his only SAUCE was arrested in Turkey in 2017 for loitering outside the training ground of Dynamo Thong , and is due for execution during the halftime entertainment show between Galatasaray vs Fenerbahce this coming season .

His release was £75 but [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] spend the money on getting well Sheeboed in the North Laine .

Don’t trust him on this rumour, he’ll be #RONGAGAIN

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
[MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] is clueless , his only SAUCE was arrested in Turkey in 2017 for loitering outside the training ground of Dynamo Thong , and is due for execution during the halftime entertainment show between Galatasaray vs Fenerbahce this coming season .

His release was £75 but [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] spend the money on getting well Sheeboed in the North Laine .

Don’t trust him on this rumour, he’ll be #RONGAGAIN

i've just witnessed [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION] and [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] out the back by the bins with their trousers round their ankles; wedgee just kept screaming, "and now you know the truth mofo!"
i left forthwith

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here