Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RIP Trelford Mills - as much a part of the 83 Cup run as anyone.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Forgive my ignorance but who is he and what was his role in our cup run?

A small piece in this link...... https://www.themag.co.uk/2012/12/trelford-mills-talks-about-that-brighton-match/

When we sat in the dressing room after the match I remember chatting to one of my linesmen, John Morley, when the police officer turns up. ‘You’d better hang on here a while, Trelford, there are 2,000 Geordies outside and they all want your autograph’.” :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
FFS, now we have our own Dougie :lolol:

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
https://www.brightonandhovenews.org/2012/01/25/brighton-hove-albion-that-man-mills/

Well it’s looks like this ‘Timmy’s’ 2012 article has provided quotes for various other articles over the years

But is that a reason not to like him? I almost flattered you think he is me.

Sadly we are not the same gender.

Massive coincidence that this sleeper account started to get used when the Hove born and inbred account was deactivated. And how come a lot of your posts just happen to link to articles timmy has written?

Falmerfourtickets

Dec 14, 2010
Massive coincidence that this sleeper account started to get used when the Hove born and inbred account was deactivated. And how come a lot of your posts just happen to link to articles timmy has written?

It’s not just his. I linked stuff by Brett Mendoza and others like him as well.

I’m off now anyway ‘Falmerfourtickets is outta here’ ;)

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I maybe being a bit daft here but from this and the previous threads concerning the OP iv'e seen nothing he's said to warrant this kind of abuse , and frankly the abuse the OP is receiving is bullying , could somebody shed some light as to why this poster receives so much grief and why the moderation procedure has not picked up on the bullying aspect , in fact , from what i can see moderators are actively getting involved in the bullying themselves , i just know i'm probably missing the obvious but something just doesn't sit right here with me .

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
I maybe being a bit daft here but from this and the previous threads concerning the OP iv'e seen nothing he's said to warrant this kind of abuse , and frankly the abuse the OP is receiving is bullying , could somebody shed some light as to why this poster receives so much grief and why the moderation procedure has not picked up on the bullying aspect , in fact , from what i can see moderators are actively getting involved in the bullying themselves , i just know i'm probably missing the obvious but something just doesn't sit right here with me .

The OP is using a second username. His main one was Hove Born and Bred which was deleted when he decided to run to be a local councillor and as the OP had been a bit of a bell end with some of his postings on here he wanted to cover it all up as he wanted to be a councillor and it would have been excellent ammo for some of his rivals to bring out. The OP has also had run ins with [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] in the past and I believe there was threats of legal action being taken. There was even an incident of HB&B talking to himself using 2 different accounts and he was pretty much the only poster on that thread.

This is just the tip of the iceberg as to what has gone on but given the previous history of the OP and the fact that the style and language of the posts is identical to HB&B posts then the reaction of members on here is justified. HB&B acted like a bully and is now on the receiving end

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

Oh where to start?!!

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
The OP is using a second username. His main one was Hove Born and Bred which was deleted when he decided to run to be a local councillor and as the OP had been a bit of a bell end with some of his postings on here he wanted to cover it all up as he wanted to be a councillor and it would have been excellent ammo for some of his rivals to bring out. The OP has also had run ins with [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] in the past and I believe there was threats of legal action being taken. There was even an incident of HB&B talking to himself using 2 different accounts and he was pretty much the only poster on that thread.

This is just the tip of the iceberg as to what has gone on but given the previous history of the OP and the fact that the style and language of the posts is identical to HB&B posts then the reaction of members on here is justified. HB&B acted like a bully and is now on the receiving end

I see , thank you very much for explaining , it was a better reply than oh he's just a **** i got from my partner .

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Close - but nothing to do with "legal action". If that's used as a reason, a mysterious ex-poster gets in touch with Bozza, and threads get locked. Not "legal action" - a referral to the ICO.

See this post, which has, oh, 103 likes.

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?365497-NSC-Account-Deletion

Oh, and...

Piss off, Timmy.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Close - but nothing to do with "legal action". If that's used as a reason, a mysterious ex-poster gets in touch with Bozza, and threads get locked. Not "legal action" - a referral to the ICO.

See this post, which has, oh, 103 likes.

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?365497-NSC-Account-Deletion

Oh, and...

Piss off, Timmy.

Is the OP the arse who posted that a midweek match might be called off due to fog just for *bantz* and annoying the club who lost matchday revenue as a result?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Is the OP the arse who posted that a midweek match might be called off due to fog just for *bantz* and annoying the club who lost matchday revenue as a result?

That too.

And an incident involving a cyclist.

Neither of these are what gets me going though. It's that when he decided to leave NSC, which co-incidentally was right about the time he decided he was running for public office and was concerned about what his potential constituents might see if they looked on NSC, he thought it appropriate to report NSC to the ICO (and threaten to again).

The ICO has the power, in extremis, to close websites down.

He's an utter bellend, who was prepared to see a website potentially closed down that he himself had posted on for years and years, as well as cause totally unnecessary grief for the owner of the site, who was trying to do what he was being asked to do.

Total cock.

Oh..and...

Piss off, Timmy.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Yup. The match was the rearranged Cardiff match at the Amex, the original fixture having been postponed at very short notice due to fog. NotNiceJustDim decided to post a photo of the Amex shrouded in fog at a time when many fans of both clubs would have already set off for the rearranged game. Bloke, as you say, is an arse.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
It’s not just his. I linked stuff by Brett Mendoza and others like him as well.

I’m off now anyway ‘Falmerfourtickets is outta here’ ;)

https://www.brightonandhovenews.org/2012/01/25/brighton-hove-albion-that-man-mills/

Well it’s looks like this ‘Timmy’s’ 2012 article has provided quotes for various other articles over the years

But is that a reason not to like him? I almost flattered you think he is me.

Sadly we are not the same gender.

**** off Timmy

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
That too.

And an incident involving a cyclist.

Neither of these are what gets me going though. It's that when he decided to leave NSC, which co-incidentally was right about the time he decided he was running for public office and was concerned about what his potential constituents might see if they looked on NSC, he thought it appropriate to report NSC to the ICO (and threaten to again).

The ICO has the power, in extremis, to close websites down.

He's an utter bellend, who was prepared to see a website potentially closed down that he himself had posted on for years and years, as well as cause totally unnecessary grief for the owner of the site, who was trying to do what he was being asked to do.

Total cock.

Oh..and...

Piss off, Timmy.

Lets not forget the general crowing about how well off he was due to his "big city" job at a time a lot of people were being made redundant and/or going through a generally rough time financially.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Lets not forget the general crowing about how well off he was due to his "big city" job at a time a lot of people were being made redundant and/or going through a generally rough time financially.

Quite so. So many examples of CJTCery, it's hard to choose a winner.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It doesn't need everyone to needlessly pile in though, does it? You can understand why people who don't know the history question the responses. It's not very pleasant and undermines the genuine sense of community there is on this forum in the main. We get it, the man isn't popular and he knows why.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here