Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
30mj0r.jpg

Who will get his shirt, I wonder?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Maybe its best to go out at the top rather than to limp on for the odd game, Farewell Bruno ! …..I don't know if there will be a third Spanish Legend at our club ?

He is the 3rd.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Get that mural back up.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Suddenly got several pieces of grit in my eye.

I’m a year older than him and as many have said look up to him. On the Tuesday evenings my body tells me I can’t play five a side my head tells me if Bruno can play in the Premier League then two hours of this should be a walk in the park by comparison.

Glad he’s already said he’ll keep living in Brighton now just hope we give him a worthy job that he wants to do.

Welcome at the club for life. What a guy.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I thought he'd easily have another season in him, he's so rarely injured and still fit as a butchers dog. He deserves a huge sendoff on Sunday, absolute legend of the club, probably the most technically gifted fullback I have ever seen in the stripes.

He will be missed.
Love Bruno Wayne Bridge was better though.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
el-cap.jpg

I'm sure the club held back a few hundred of these T-shirts for this very occasion, right?

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Honestly thought he might have one more season in him as, watching him these last few weeks, his fitness seemed fine. No nights on the peeve for him!

End of an Era. Captained the club with honour and distinction.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

FFS, Who's cutting onions?

“I’ll never be able to give back what the fans have given to me. Since day one they’ve looked after me and given me so much love.

“For a player, it’s so important, and I’ve always felt at home since 2012. I want to say thank you to every single one of them — they’ve been outstanding."

Bruno, you've been outstanding, you've given back to us many times over don't worry about that.

WHAT A MAN!!!!

There's those onions again.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Love Bruno Wayne Bridge was better though.

Not convinced of that. Bridge was (surprisingly) great for us over his 37 games, but its highly debatable whether he was actually a better player for us than Bruno during his brief spell here.

What did Bridge have that Bruno didn't that made him better ?

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Not convinced of that. Bridge was (surprisingly) great for us over his 37 games, but its highly debatable whether he was actually a better player for us than Bruno during his brief spell here.

What did Bridge have that Bruno didn't that made him better ?

Worth noting that Bridge's games were against mediocre Championship opposition, too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here