Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace 1-2 Albion 09.03.19 MATCH REPORT- feat ARTWORK

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
:albion2::rave:

Wow. What a game. What a result.
I don’t think I’ll enjoy writing a report as much for quite some time...

Relive the magic, including some more Albion artwork, HERE:

https://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?783-Crystal-Palace-1-2-Albion-09-03-19

Stephens passes the ball back to Ryan...does he ****. Dale sprays the ball over to the right-hand side, taken down perfectly by Knockaert. Palace desperately try to shuffle numbers back, too late. Anthony’s seen the space, seen the goal, no one is going to stop him. Le petit Magicien drives inside, past Van Aanholt, and unleashes an unstoppable curling effort in off the post. Top binz. Absolute scenes. It’s impossible to see for bodies jumping up and down, punching the air. WHAT. A. GOAL.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Excellent stuff and you obviously worked your bollocks off getting it out so quickly - many thanks, always appreciated.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Good report and thanks. You may want to correct the previous game's date from October to December though!

:facepalm::facepalm: Not sure how I got that so wrong! Amended, thanks for pointing it out!

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Excellent stuff and you obviously worked your bollocks off getting it out so quickly - many thanks, always appreciated.

A pleasure- thanks for your kind words. :)

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
That is so much better than the match report in todays Sunday Times.
The so called reporter seems to think that Dann plays for Brighton and Ryan is the Crystal Palace goalkeeper.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
That is so much better than the match report in todays Sunday Times.
The so called reporter seems to think that Dann plays for Brighton and Ryan is the Crystal Palace goalkeeper.

I’d do well to get it that wrong, even with the amount of beverages consumed :cheers:
Thanks for the kind words :)

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Started reading, bloody great advert suddenly appeared on the right hand side of the page! No matter what I tried, I couldn't shift it.
I'm sure it was a good read though

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Started reading, bloody great advert suddenly appeared on the right hand side of the page! No matter what I tried, I couldn't shift it.

Same here, had to copy the text and paste in in word to read it as i couldn't get rid of the ad blocking the text

A good read

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Having to guess a few words, bloody adverts ruining the site.

advert.JPG

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Just seen what you mean...yeah that's annoying. Don't think that normally happens, maybe it can be fixed/ changed [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Even the crappy ad masking a third of the page couldn't spoil my enjoyment of your bloody excellent report. TYVM. :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here