Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Derby County *** Official Match Thread ***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Enjoy your holiday, Beach Hut. :thumbsup:

I hope you can follow the match while you're travelling.

Flight takes off around when the game should end unless extra time........

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Someone bought my seat so I had to buy the one in the row behind and I'm going to GLARE at them the whole match instead of watching the football, not that I will miss anything as we will lose 2-0

HAd the same experience at the West Brom game.....had to watch from 2 rows back as some fat bird tested the working limit of my seat....

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Bissouma 6/1 to score anytime. Tempted to fund a flight home for the 6th round with that but the Mrs would kill me. Just a tenner then.

3-1 to the good guys and Burn to get the last goal 235/1 ... that does fund a business class flight for a modest outlay so please oblige.

Yours in hope

:albion2:

PS **** me, this is a silly time of day to be getting up to watch the footie

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Regarding team news, Paul Barber mentioned on BBC Radio Sussex this morning illness, as well as a few bumps and bruises.
That being the case, the line-up may not turn out to be the one CH originally intended. #bhafc

Ohhhh great

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Regarding team news, Paul Barber mentioned on BBC Radio Sussex this morning illness, as well as a few bumps and bruises.
That being the case, the line-up may not turn out to be the one CH originally intended. #bhafc

Ohhhh great

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Paul visited Dale this morning and said stop being a politically correct fairy and get out there ! i'm picking the team this week .

64c--456x342.jpg

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Derby County *** Official Match Thread ***

No March Murray izzy propper
Just locadia to fire us into next round lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Not a lot of attacking options there, especially if we end up chasing the game and want something different from the bench.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
No sooner is Molumby back for the U23s than he is on the bench in the cup for the 1st team.

That lad must be extremely highly rated by the club after what he has been through.

Well done Son!

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Where's Izzy? Thought he was training and due for an appearance. Starting lineup should be strong enough to beat a Championship side but as others have said, not much flair on the bench.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Slow start please lads, no buses at the racecourse.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
No sooner is Molumby back for the U23s than he is on the bench in the cup for the 1st team.

That lad must be extremely highly rated by the club after what he has been through.

Well done Son!

Must be, how long did he play last night in Manchester?

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
looking through Reddit and can't find my normal route into a stream.. has anyone found link to one yet? A bit early to show yet but they are usually there but I can't see. Can you PM? Much appreciated in advance

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here