Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] P70 BHA Number Plate

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Mrs Earle trundles around in S666 BHA. S for her initial, 666 from her phone number although I think it's a bit devilish, and of course, BHA. Personalised maybe, but only because she loves her football team. I feel blessed:thumbsup:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Mrs Earle trundles around in S666 BHA. S for her initial, 666 from her phone number although I think it's a bit devilish, and of course, BHA. Personalised maybe, but only because she loves her football team. I feel blessed:thumbsup:

I once bought a black car with a bright red leather interior, with an S666 number plate on it (which was being taken off as I bought it).. It must have looked like a posh vampire's car. I swear it was S666 BHA or very similar, too!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My W88 BHA is being sold with my car, couldn't be bothered to re-register.

View attachment 104597

Nice parking.

Dreadful bit of parking there. :D

One of my favourite Twitter accounts is parkingknobs, YPLAC is also a good one.....:)

Yeah I'm rolling on the floor... etc., etc. Is this really just the poorest attempt at humour or pedants personified? Or just thick enough not to realise why I am parked at an angle in a relatively empty car park for 5 minutes to take pics? Just wondered as I may be able to get in on the joke.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Yeah I'm rolling on the floor... etc., etc. Is this really just the poorest attempt at humour or pedants personified? Or just thick enough not to realise why I am parked at an angle in a relatively empty car park for 5 minutes to take pics? Just wondered.
Blimey. Some people. Parking wankers website is brilliant by the way.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Bought my lad the R90 BHA numberplate a few years back and it cost me £250.00 off the DVLA Website
I bought my car last year and it's got the plate of X18 JTC and was thinking of flogging it to put my own plate I've had for ten years on it

Any advice for the best site to sell your number plates on please ?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

el punal

Yeah I'm rolling on the floor... etc., etc. Is this really just the poorest attempt at humour or pedants personified? Or just thick enough not to realise why I am parked at an angle in a relatively empty car park for 5 minutes to take pics? Just wondered as I may be able to get in on the joke.

FFS mate!! Lighten up. It was blindingly obvious that you were taking pics and blinding obvious that we were taking the piss. Untwist your knickers before you harm yourself. :shrug:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Some time back a plate was issued which spelled my surname. Said to Mrs ww we should buy that. Only £1750. No chance. You know your name.

Plate next seen on a cherished numbers site at £25,000.

A sad but true story......and I still know my name!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Always worth checking if it’s available on the DVLA site first, most of these companies advertise the plates on there with a markup.

Yes I agree and do for the new ones but this site sometimes has classic plates that DVLA doesn't always have.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Twice in one thread? Well, when needs must.....
790f3b4b8ae6ea7f2162ff3ed55c969e.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here