Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] West Bromwich Role Call

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I imagine the away following will probably be about 300 or so, which we will then get criticised and laughed at about on various social media platforms.

I think it will be plenty more than that. To put it in context Frank Lampards Derby took circa 1,500 to Southampton in the BBC televised replay from the last round. Appreciate it was their big day out going to a PL club but still another round further on and a winnable home tie in the next round should see us pushing north of four figures.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
OP can you change the title to "Role Call of people who are NOT going to the game"?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Nope. We've got Polly and Giles coming over for a Bridge night.

We'll probably have Gaz Lineker and the boys on in the background for a bit of atmosphere though :thumbsup:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I was going to go but was promised an extra long holiday in the sun if I do not bother.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I’m going with my good friends Tony Meo and Patricia Routledge.

They both wanted to try some of the Baggies’ famed Bovril and Black Pepper drinks after I had relayed to them my experience of said drink.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I think it will be plenty more than that. To put it in context Frank Lampards Derby took circa 1,500 to Southampton in the BBC televised replay from the last round. Appreciate it was their big day out going to a PL club but still another round further on and a winnable home tie in the next round should see us pushing north of four figures.
I'll be very surprised if the away attendance is north of 4 figures...!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm there!

Oh sorry, I thought you said 'wet bum'.....:blush:

theboybilly

Which is the 'away' pub at WBA please? Thanks

The Vine (about 15-20 minute walk) There's not much else around The Hawthornes for away fans although (apparently) there is a Fanzone where visiting fans can get a beer and food by the Halfords Road Stand

Oh, and I'll be going up on a very nearly full Blues Away coach

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
Probably ,..... if somebody gets their arse into gear and buys the tickets , nudge nudge , but so not bothering with the Vine Pre Match still trying to forget the Midlands version of toad in the hole

Did they substitute pork scratchings for sausage in the toad in the hole ? They love them at West Brom & Wolves.....many years ago we went in a pub near Smethwick station & they had at least 4 varieties of pork scratchings !!!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
[/B]

Did they substitute pork scratchings for sausage in the toad in the hole ? They love them at West Brom & Wolves.....many years ago we went in a pub near Smethwick station & they had at least 4 varieties of pork scratchings !!!

I really couldn’t tell you wtf it was if I guessed all night :sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here