Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] UKPC parking charge advice

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
Calling the wonderful world of NSC and it’s well respected parking charge experts..

Went to the football last night ( sorry we couldn’t beat palace, but at least we made Zaha cry )

I have been parking in this industrial estate for 3 years, no issues and until last night I wasn’t aware it was operated by an outside firm. I’m guessing this has only happened since the last home game a couple of weeks back.

Anyway, I came back to a ticket literally stuck to my windscreen leaving a nasty mark on the window.

Reason for fine is ; reasonable cause to believe that the following breach of the T’s and C’s which were promintely and clearly displayed ( no they ****ing weren’t ) of veichle owner/driver leaving site

All cars in the estate had tickets, a good 200 cars.

Advice?

I know ignoring isn’t the right thing to, but I’ve heard ukpc are a nasty company.

By the way, from the 10 or so drivers I spoke to last night, from various parts of the car park, all got the ticket issued at the same time.

Cheers.

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
A gentle bump. Couple of others who parked there have sucked it up and paid, and I’m really not up for that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here