Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Groundhog Day: Doooooogle Freedman

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
"I felt we were unfortunate to come in at half-time 0-0 but our concentration let us down soon after the break. After that our response was fantastic.
"We worked their keeper and on another night we would have got something out of the game. We went down to a sucker punch and it's important for us to stay focused now."

What ****ing game were you watching?

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
****ing Deluded.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
"I felt we were unfortunate to come in at half-time 0-0 but our concentration let us down soon after the break. After that our response was fantastic.
"We worked their keeper and on another night we would have got something out of the game. We went down to a sucker punch and it's important for us to stay focused now."

What ****ing game were you watching?

Yes he even mentioned on sky article we were too physical! Every year when he has lost he always has a reason for this , reason for that a bad bad loser.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
"I felt we were unfortunate to come in at half-time 0-0" - Dougie Freedman.

Was he watching the same game? He's just as bad as Eddie Howe.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just looked at stats - there isn't a single area Forest were stronger in, and but for a worldie save it would've been 2-0. Freedman is chatting utter bollocks.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I think it was a typo (or he has since watched the game again and read every independant report!!)as it has changed this morning! Now saying "lucky" to come in 0-0!!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I thought Forest were poor and pretty clueless. Freedman is clearly not spending time on set-pieces.

[MENTION=22473]mac04[/MENTION] and I picked up on this too. They had at least 4 or 5 decent chances with a free kick in a dangerous area and only came close once (and I reckon Stockdale had that covered). Apart from that tall forward who had the better of Bruno for much of the game they looked bereft of ideas and a few actually looked unfit. Fox was huffing and puffing after 25 minutes.

If Freedman is manager at the end of the season I'll be very, very surprised if that's the standard he's got Forest playing. They deserve better than a mediocre manager like Freedman.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Poor old Doogie :lolol:

Screenshot_2015-08-11-21-47-37.png

Looking forward to his post-match stream of bullshit.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Pretty much the same team. However they started Walker.

Oh really - ok maybe it doesn't make our result look quite so good :lol: - although we'll know more after 5 league games.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Oh really - ok maybe it doesn't make our result look quite so good :lol: - although we'll know more after 5 league games.

A win is a win in this league. Anyone who thinks it means we are going up is a nutter at. Good to get 3 points even better if Forest turn out to be decent.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Poor old Doogie [emoji38]ol:

View attachment 67689

Looking forward to his post-match stream of bullshit.
'We decided that it would mean more to them, financially and emotionally, to go further in the competition so we planned this from the start.

That we executed it so perfectly is sign of the team's commitment to achieving the club's aims this season. I feel we must now be considered favourites from promotion. And the world cup.'

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here