Votes: 107 23.2%
  • Absolutely anyone at all other than Boris Johnson

Votes: 354 76.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
We're talking about a man about to become the Prime Minister. Wasn't May announced the 14th most important person in the WHOLE WORLD by Forbes (2018)?
The 14th most important person in this world, and our flag bearer and representative. You really don't think things like his absolute womanising have any importance? You don't think they're an awful reflection on him, as a man (not to mention as a leader).

It just beggars belief. Beggars belief we're even having these discussions. BORIS ****ING JOHNSON!

I am not discussing it, merely observing that the more that remainers try to steal the vote the more politically visceral it will get. Leavers will not give up.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
i'm trying to explain to you that what you or i want really isn't going to effect anything.

I really don't think you have any understanding of what 'no deal' means (and you are not alone in that) but that is undermining all the judgements you are making on what you think will happen and so your predictions will continue to be wrong. Sorry :shrug:

do not f'ing tell me i don't know what no deal is! Your arrogance is very insulting and your patronising attitude sums up remainers.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
That wont go on forever. So i'll ask you the same question. Are you all trying to kick so far down the road we give up?

Or find a form of Brexit that works and will stop the UK from being torn apart. A lot of English exceptionalism on here...

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Or find a form of Brexit that works and will stop the UK from being torn apart. A lot of English exceptionalism on here...

Answer the question. Are you prepared to be ruled by the EU as a 'region'? A state answerable to Brussels.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If Raab didn't come across as sinister enough tonight, you should read up on his political beliefs.

The one thing going for him (from Brexiteers’ perspectives) is that he is unshakeably Leave and would happily support no deal (although he is quiet on that at present).

Boris, however, joined the leave campaign in order to become PM. Once he is PM, there is every chance he’ll u-turn as he’ll get tickled up by the business community. Boris only believes in one thing - himself. If ‘leavers’ actually trust the ***t, they more than deserve their label as intellectually challenged.

Leave means Raab? Surely?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
The one thing going for him (from Brexiteers’ perspectives) is that he is unshakeably Leave and would happily support no deal (although he is quiet on that at present).

Boris, however, joined the leave campaign in order to become PM. Once he is PM, there is every chance he’ll u-turn as he’ll get tickled up by the business community. Boris only believes in one thing - himself. If ‘leavers’ actually trust the ***t, they more than deserve their label as intellectually challenged.

Leave means Raab? Surely?

Leavers believe in Nigel Farage. Boris buggers up, GE. Then the gloves are off.

Ps, yes all you familiy economy worriers will be really buggered by ole Jeremy! Lol if he wins. Bugger up our win = buggered country. Period.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Respect whom, sorry explain.....

Respect the union, there a four countries not one. Many Brexiteers deny the Irish border issue, the fact is the European single market was the foundation for the GFA and peace we have enjoyed for over two decades

Also Scotland have been ignored, dangerous game...

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Respect the union, there a four countries not one. Many Brexiteers deny the Irish border issue, the fact is the European single market was the foundation for the GFA and peace we have enjoyed for over two decades

Also Scotland have been ignored, dangerous game...

GFA did not involve Brussels. Scotland isn't economically viable for self independence and most scots know it.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Leavers believe in Nigel Farage. Boris buggers up, GE. Then the gloves are off.

Ps, yes all you familiy economy worriers will be really buggered by ole Jeremy! Lol if he wins. Bugger up our win = buggered country. Period.

A no deal Brexit will still do a lot more damage than a term of Corbyn

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
Well

on 23rd March they had the choice of deal with Customs Union, 'No deal' with NI Border or fudge and extend - and they fudged and extended
on 12th April they had the choice of deal with Customs Union, 'No deal' with NI Border or fudge and extend - and they fudged and extended
on 31st October they have the choice of deal with Customs Union, 'No deal' with NI Border or fudge and extend

View attachment 111598

What flavour do you fancy ???

Did they need the extension because TM `s deal did not through for all different reasons from all parties ,rather then those actual decisions about NI .?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
GFA did not involve Brussels. Scotland isn't economically viable for self independence and most scots know it.

Please read up on the GFA and why it has worked. I'm not going to try and educate you. Off to bed...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Frankly Rory Stewart looks like being the only candidate capable of saving the Tories from electoral oblivion in the short-to-medium term. And he's the one least likely to get it.

The Tory policy is to oppose assisted suicide. So it's interesting they plan on doing it at national party level.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I don't need to read up on it, arrogant! Remainers!

In which case you'll realise the GFA was only possible under post-Maastricht EU policies, especially around the four freedoms. So why claim otherwise? If you know it as well as you claim then you're intentionally lying, which is actually loads worse than just being ignorant.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
In which case you'll realise the GFA was only possible under post-Maastricht EU policies, especially around the four freedoms. So why claim otherwise? If you know it as well as you claim then you're intentionally lying, which is actually loads worse than just being ignorant.

I am not going to say it again, regardless of what political treaties were valid at the time the final GFA did NOT involve Brussels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here