Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Broken clickbait

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Guessing NSC has taken the filthy Taboola style clickbait ad lucre but at least make them work properly. I can't figure out what I won't believe about Graham Norton and bitcoin based on Object Object.

clickbait.png

I'm guessing I won't believe what second bottom right looks like now but the Asian female army style people? Probably related to Martin Lewis as most things on Taboola are.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's not Taboola* it's Revcontent, as it says in the top right.

It's been there for 9 days now, so I'm surprised it's taken this long for someone to mention it - unless I've missed it previously - and it's been "broken" since I first put it on. They've given me 3 or 4 different sets of code, with each supposedly fixing the issue and none have, which is quite frustrating.

Anyway, it's just something I'm trying out as ad rates have been piss-poor whilst this pandemic thing has been going on. By burying it at the bottom of the page, it shouldn't be intrusive in the slightest.

(* - Taboola HAS been on some page for non-logged in users for a few years now)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

It's been there for 9 days now, so I'm surprised it's taken this long for someone to mention it - unless I've missed it previously - and it's been "broken" since I first put it on. They've given me 3 or 4 different sets of code, with each supposedly fixing the issue and none have, which is quite frustrating.

Anyway, it's just something I'm trying out as ad rates have been piss-poor whilst this pandemic thing has been going on. By burying it at the bottom of the page, it shouldn't be intrusive in the slightest.

If I scroll too far on my phone I get a massive picture of Deborah Meaden's face.

Can you ask them to put the Chinese army girl picture up first - ta muchly.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I really want to join the military in East Asia, that's all I know.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

That'll be why I said Taboola STYLE. :)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here