Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Kosovo 7.45 tonight @ St Mary's (capacity 32,505)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
We have two centre backs better than Keane. Dunk and White. That is just Brighton. I will lay off Maguire but he really hasnt done himself any favours tonight.

....sorry Dan

CB are about partnerships.

Maguire has a clown next to him, he’s a different player when he has someone that can defend next to him.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Try listening to Waddle on 5Live: “he give it too early”, “them type of players”. Effing hell, I understand he didn’t study anything at school, because he was too busy playing footie or growing his mullet. But he’s had what, 20 years to learn how to at least put a coherent sentence together.

Loved his born again christian effort with Glenn.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Try listening to Waddle on 5Live: “he give it too early”, “them type of players”. Effing hell, I understand he didn’t study anything at school, because he was too busy playing footie or growing his mullet. But he’s had what, 20 years to learn how to at least put a coherent sentence together.

It must take a herculean effort to continue to speak that way after working in the media for that amount of time.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Still compare to a high speed train from Birmingham

Takes a bit longer but still a regular good service, never had a problem myself. You mentioned Southern and it's not.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
It must take a herculean effort to continue to speak that way after working in the media for that amount of time.

Exactly. But how come one of the production team doesn’t have a word. Let’s face it, if he throws a wobbly and leaves, no one listening to his inane ramblings would mind, I know I wouldn’t.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This game has been a delight and Kosovo deserve great credit. The cherry on the cake has been no VAR.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
026238FE-4371-40BD-B7C4-E3BFB657569A.png

Just refreshed and thought ‘WTF’ has happened in the two mins.

6-14 Kosovo!! Madness

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here