Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] What the **** are Dick Me Down Shorts?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Shorts worn by girls looking for dick apparently.

sei_3246008.jpg

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I think they were called "hot pants" in old money.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Generic looking females wearing generic looking shorts. They all look the same to me I'm afraid.

I always struggle to understand these sayings, too. If you "dick someone down" doesn't that mean you smack them with your manhood until they fall over? Would be funny to watch, but inevitably ungratifying from a sexual perspective (for me, at least..) :shrug:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Thankfully I'm WFH today but I think in many offices that page might be classed as NSFW - thanks OP :facepalm:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Thankfully I'm WFH today but I think in many offices that page might be classed as NSFW - thanks OP :facepalm:

I never told you to click on it. You knew the title of the website. If they are that sensitive at your work place then maybe you shouldn't be clicking on websites named "Dick Me Down Shorts" on NSC.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I never told you to click on it. You knew the title of the website. If they are that sensitive at your work place then maybe you shouldn't be clicking on websites named "Dick Me Down Shorts" on NSC.

Or maybe you should follow the NSC convention of starting the subject line with NSFW. I didn't know what the term meant - I 'heard' it with an Aussie accent and so assumed it was about Outback shorts. You clearly don't work in a mainstream corporate office.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here