Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Pröpper, post match interview yesterday.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Bit early to be so gloomy about our prospects - there are no guarantees of anything in this league outside of Man City and Liverpool, everything else is ‘up for grabs,’ you only have to look at the Newcastle and Palace results this weekend to appreciate that. We’ll be fine.

I'm not gloomy about our prospects in fact the opposite. I think we will be safe with 2/3 games to spare but picking up points is more important than enjoying playing football and it will be for a few more seasons yet

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I dont think that it is the correct attitude for a player as I believe that they should want to win at all costs and not be happy to lose however it is done or how well we may have played.

He was talking about being happy at what they were trying to do which was win. Basically he was trying to say he'd rather lose trying to win than lose trying not to concede.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'm not gloomy about our prospects in fact the opposite. I think we will be safe with 2/3 games to spare but picking up points is more important than enjoying playing football and it will be for a few more seasons yet

Not sure I agree. If players aren't enjoying playing football then you're probably not going to get the best out of them, and so less likely to get points.

I know we can't necessarily afford to go gung ho attack attack attack every game, but I'd rather see us playing attractive football and take whatever that brings than play dull football to scrape survival season after season in this league tbh. Premier league football is not the be all and end all for me as a fan.

No player should be taking any consolation from losing, wrong mindset

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here