Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hammers will beat us

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I was chatting to a West Ham fan last night. First he asked who I used to support then talked some bollocks about how Hughton was hung out to dry, suggesting we had ideas above our station. Hopefully we smash them.

Yeah, same dullards who hoped we got relegated due to our playing style, they haven't got the brains they were born with.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I was chatting to a West Ham fan last night. First he asked who I used to support then talked some bollocks about how Hughton was hung out to dry, suggesting we had ideas above our station. Hopefully we smash them.

Went to my local last night, recently taken over by a Croydon family and Palace season ticket holder, with my Brighton jacket on, he wasn't impressed, thankfully.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1162538304312684546[/tweet]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Insane opening post. Insane

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Is it? I have SN on ignore. I saw the thread title and clicked just so I could laugh at the replies. But I am trying to avoid mocking posters merely for being afflicted, so I'm out.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I've gone for 2-0 to us

My brother (a life-long WHU fan and ex Season Ticket Holder) reckons 3-0 to us.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I think it’s important we don’t get too upset if we lose this.

Performance is the key, so as long as we exhibit the same inventive, progressive attacking football we saw at Watford, with POSITIVE play and substitutions I will be very very happy.

As someone mentioned above, after the top 6 all the teams below can beat each other.

I still have faith in Potter regardless of the outcome today.
UTA

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Be interesting to see if the Watford game was a one off.
Hopefully not a complete one off, but it won't be the norm. It's not like we dominated the game and they had no chances. I don't think three nil was a fair representation of the game. We took our chances, they didn't.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was chatting to a West Ham fan last night. First he asked who I used to support then talked some bollocks about how Hughton was hung out to dry, suggesting we had ideas above our station.
Please tell me you punched him

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here