Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump and Kim

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not at all.

He does get stuff done and so will Boris.

You have the fence sitters and the wall builders.

He certainly has got that wall built, and concentrated on looking after America rather than getting involved in international affairs.

He does the stuff he says he is going to do.

America is certainly great now.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Donald Trump get things done, whether you like him or not.

Boris could be right up there with him.

Trump and Kim are almost drinking pals I can see Boris fitting right in.

Exciting time ahead if we believe In getting stuff done.

Britain can become part of this.

Has Trump gone up on your love metre???

What he is getting done is dividing his country and if given four more years could ruin his country economically.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Not at all.

He does get stuff done and so will Boris.

You have the fence sitters and the wall builders.

Imagine if the only measure of success was ‘getting stuff done’. And who cares what the human cost is.

The reality though is that he has achieved VERY few of his campaign promises, and has done almost nothing beyond that. I suppose you think hammering tariffs on stuff is getting thins done. Fair enough. We’ll see what the long term implications are.

He’s tried very hard to kill off Omaba’s Affordable healthcare act, god knows why. By all accounts his main success is in reducing corporation tax. Unsurprising.

bernster

Sep 5, 2012
ye olde east sussex
Will you even notice the rise in temperature in the ocean and it's effect on the icebergs when one goes floating by your house?

I presume you are referring to that massive load of ice around the North Pole.the ice that we have been told would be gone by now but is actually gaining in volume.the chances are it will still be there in massive quantities for a very long time yet

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I presume you are referring to that massive load of ice around the North Pole.the ice that we have been told would be gone by now but is actually gaining in volume.the chances are it will still be there in massive quantities for a very long time yet

Please send the evidence or where you read this. Unfortunately biased sources do exist.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016

There is an enormous amount of evidence to suggest that the Earth is rapidly warming. It is very clear why, and it’s not even difficult science to understand. The root cause of this is due to increased consumption. Now of course, many people say that the Earth warms and cools in cycles anyway, which is undoubtedly true. The question here is whether we will survive this cycle if we continue to hasten it.

There are a lot of people that don’t want to read the arguments of use their common sense, so just think it’s lefty wankers trying to achieve some goal that isn’t particularly clear to me. People like that cannot ever be made to understand, so it’s not really worth any time trying to explain it.

Trump may or may not understand, but he definitely knows it’s much cheaper for him to ignore it, so he does. He doesn’t give a microbial **** about the anybody else’s future. Fair enough I guess.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Let’s long at the LONG TERM trend from NASA. Perhaps [MENTION=25453]bernster[/MENTION] has been taking their own measurements that are more accurate than NASA, but I can’t find a link to those

https://climate.nasa.gov/climate_re...ic-sea-ice-minimum-1979-2018-with-area-graph/

Since my brother-in-law, Andrew, works at NASA headquarters at 300 E Street SW Washington DC and lives in Arlington, VA I believe he knows what NASA's thinking is on climate change truly is. He says NASA has evidence for both sides but that further research is extremely warranted.

It's very easy to pick out the bits you like and only use them for your own purposes.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

https://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/

Sorry to burst your bubble.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Since my brother-in-law, Andrew, works at NASA headquarters at 300 E Street SW Washington DC and lives in Arlington, VA I believe he knows what NASA's thinking is on climate change truly is. He says NASA has evidence for both sides but that further research is extremely warranted.

It's very easy to pick out the bits you like and only use them for your own purposes.

Everyone knows that NASA can't be trusted, they have been telling us that the world is a sphere for years.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There is an enormous amount of evidence to suggest that the Earth is rapidly warming. It is very clear why, and it’s not even difficult science to understand. The root cause of this is due to increased consumption. Now of course, many people say that the Earth warms and cools in cycles anyway, which is undoubtedly true. The question here is whether we will survive this cycle if we continue to hasten it.

There are a lot of people that don’t want to read the arguments of use their common sense, so just think it’s lefty wankers trying to achieve some goal that isn’t particularly clear to me. People like that cannot ever be made to understand, so it’s not really worth any time trying to explain it.

Trump may or may not understand, but he definitely knows it’s much cheaper for him to ignore it, so he does. He doesn’t give a microbial **** about the anybody else’s future. Fair enough I guess.

Pretty sure Trump still owns most of the penthouse apartments in various Trump towers around the world, he will be one of the last to get his feet wet.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Trump just can't win whatever he does. This is very good. He is slagged off. Him blocking the bomb on Iran that was about to go off killing 150 people was good. He was slagged off. Bush and Blair would have dropped it within a second thought. All the lefties on here will never have a balanced view with Trump, Johnson or anyone else that does not fit their very fine narrative

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here