Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Really liking the look of today's team, it could go horribly wrong but let's be honest.....we are dire away from home for the most part so I'm all up for trying something different.
Really pleased he's picked Bissouma & Andone to start & I am willing Locadia to have a good game, this is his big chance.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
We have been crying out for a set up like this away from home for a while, let’s hope it works!

...or we'll take the blame if it all goes wrong!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Really hope the Locadia haters will have Eggnog on their faces by this evening. This is an incredibly attacking line up. Lots of work for Dunk & co but we should be both quick and lethal on the break.

I don’t hate the guy. But I do think he’s shit and he will prove this again by 5pm. :lolol::thumbsup::wave:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I am willing Locadia to have a good game, this is his big chance.

He is in his preferred position and system with Andone as a perfect foil and potential service from the talented feet of the likes of March, Groß, Bissouma and countryman Pröpper.

No excuses anymore.

I might have to leave ‘team Locadia’ if he does not put in a shift and perform today.

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
He is in his preferred position and system with Andone as a perfect foil and potential service from the talented feet of the likes of March, Groß, Bissouma and countryman Pröpper.

No excuses anymore.

I might have to leave ‘team Locadia’ if he does not put in a shift and perform today.
I'm glad he's getting a start and hope he plays well, I do feel it could be his last chance though. If he has another stinker and displays any of that awful first touch & tripping over the ball malarkey it could be curtains for him. Hope he has a good game & gains some confidence.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I like Locadia, but he looks like a confidence player and needs an occasional hug from the management team. A sort of intermediate Manu without the offside decisions

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Got to say this is the sort of lineup many of us have been asking for. Plenty of pace and attacking intent. We'll see how it pans out but this should, at least, cut out a lot of the frustrating sideways and backwards passes.

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
I like Locadia, but he looks like a confidence player and needs an occasional hug from the management team. A sort of intermediate Manu without the offside decisions
I don't actually believe he's as bad as what we've seen. I'm sure (hoping) it's a confidence thing because I can't believe for one minute we would pay all that money for someone who's struggled to look like a championship player at times in an Albion shirt. He must have something, hopefully we see some of it today.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Got to say this is the sort of lineup many of us have been asking for. Plenty of pace and attacking intent. We'll see how it pans out but this should, at least, cut out a lot of the frustrating sideways and backwards passes.

But they’ll need 85 games to ‘gel’ will be the excuse for today’s forthcoming poor performance...only 20 mins to go before the latest away shambles now! Yay!!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
But they’ll need 85 games to ‘gel’ will be the excuse for today’s forthcoming poor performance...only 20 mins to go before the latest away shambles now! Yay!!

Tough crowd. Tell me you're not a teensy weensy bit excited? :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here