Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC's most prolific 2014

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
7th last year would expect to be about the same this year as I do spend some time on here, sad really.
I suppose.

I fear I may be just as high as last year too, maybe higher :down:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Where's the damned list? Won't be anywhere near the top but hoping for top 100!

At this rate we will be finding out 2015's most prolific at the same time.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Indeed. I don't get all this 'if you post a lot on NSC you haven't got a life' attitude*. Joining in discussions on a messageboard is no more 'sad' than sitting on your own reading novels - and a lot less sad than doing jigsaw puzzles.
Oh. It seems I cut my posts down unnecessarily. I shall up my game for 2015.

I completely agree, also I use NSC for all other news items, have done for a long time, when anything happens around the world, NSC is normally the first to provide a direct link to the story etc
Same.
it matters not if you have a post count of 1 or 50,000
Well it doesn't matter, but those with a post count of about 15,000 are generally better people than the others.

Last edited:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
He is a cruel master that man, so far we've seemingly been cheated out of a potential evening of binfestery :tantrum:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Being still full of Christmas spirit I fell asleep on the sofa earlier. I have now awoken, cracked open a Stowford Press and am ready to go.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
He is a cruel master that man, so far we've seemingly been cheated out of a potential evening of binfestery :tantrum:
Calm oh tantrumic one. I'm sure that in time he shall deliver for, though his methods may seem cruel, he is often said to move in mysterious ways. This delay is clearly part of a wider, greater, nobler plan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here