Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
EASY :wave: how's you doing? I see you've not changed.

We love our Shithole and let's be honest it's what makes us unique from all these soulless modern day stadiums, nothing wrong with a bit of dirt and concrete.....

Apparently still plenty of tickets for your game tomorrow? call yourself premier league :glare:

Why would I change ?

I'd partially agree with you actually. There's a lot to be said for many of the old-style stadiums in this country. Craven Cottage is one of my favourite grounds, they've modernised it beautifully whilst retaining its charm and character. Villa Park is still a grand old venue as well, and similarly Wolves have managed to build up and improve on Molineux over the years.

Unfortunately, aside from some superficial cladding, none of your spiv owners have invested so much as a brass farthing in Selhurst Park. Which means you are now the "proud" residents of easily the shabbiest, most decrepit and (frankly) embarrassing venue in the top 2 divisions of english football - DESPITE rolling around in the PL millions for about 6 years. Most fans would be embarrassed by that, but oddballs like yourself wield it with some kind of masochistic pride. I suspect the actual reason is, you know that unfortunately, you're stuck with it, like a wart on an eyebrow, and don't want to show any outward signs of admiration or jealousy at clubs who have actually invested and progressed beyond 1974.

The attendance thing is so, so old. A handful of tickets are left in a 30k stadium, most of which will probably go over the course of today/tomorrow. Is that really all you can try to cling to ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
25,151 at Selhurst v Everton

25,433 at their last home game.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We love our Shithole and let's be honest it's what makes us unique from all these soulless modern day stadiums, nothing wrong with a bit of dirt and concrete.....
I would expect you to love it, it's your home, but just because the Amex is well designed and comfortable doesn't make it lack soul.

Apparently still plenty of tickets for your game tomorrow? call yourself premier league :glare:
Our attendances are always above yours :shrug:

No hurry, let's give it a few months at least!
I'm not sure what you mean.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
[tweet]1162368617058656258[/tweet]

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
[tweet]1162368617058656258[/tweet]
Dougshit's back. The clinic must have closed early.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Dougshit's back. The clinic must have closed early.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

It's Friday night, thought he'd be out setting fire to stuff instead of posting videos of sh**e Sunday league defenders. I don't get it.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
_108301891_gettyimages-1160676956.jpg

Best of friends......

Who looks the happiest?

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
BBC Gossip today:-

"Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson says Ivory Coast winger Wilfried Zaha, 26, could still leave Crystal Palace this summer. (Sun)"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here