Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Well if Arsenal want to play silly buggers.

I bet Mr Tumble is hugely impressed with your club's stance on his ambitions to improve himself.
Just a word of thanks from myself, your lot seem to make every transfer window as funny as a new undiscovered episode of Blackadder.

Oh, while I'm here, are you going to apologise to [MENTION=5076]Bevendean Hillbilly[/MENTION] for infering he's a racist?

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
To understand that you need to appreciate that two of Palaces major investors want out and Parish has to find 200 million for that plus attract more mugs...sorry...serious investors to replace them.

To understand how the real world operates you need to understand that Parish doesn’t have to find a penny. It’s not him looking to sell.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
‘’For those of a nervous disposition, don’t watch Sky news at the moment. The way they treat Palace is absolutely disgraceful and they are going as far as to say Wilf will not train again with is. It’s like we have no relevance whatsoever in the league. I’m sick of it and the way they treat speculation like it’s the truth is unbelievable’’

A lovely post from a certain forum

:facepalm:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I bet Mr Tumble is hugely impressed with your club's stance on his ambitions to improve himself.
Just a word of thanks from myself, your lot seem to make every transfer window as funny as a new undiscovered episode of Blackadder.

Oh, while I'm here, are you going to apologise to [MENTION=5076]Bevendean Hillbilly[/MENTION] for infering he's a racist?

He ain’t going to bother. Leave it to the mods mate. Guys got no class. Can’t even admit he’s dropped one. Tedious isn’t it.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Lack of Nigel’s on here and Doogle’s usual defence mechanism tell me they’re GUTTED with his and didn’t expect it. The saviour has thrown his toys and turned on the franchise followed and become a billy big bollocks again.... a sour taste that will never be forgotten - just like what our Glenn did to them - it’s a marvellous rival to have!!!! Making us laugh since 2010 :)

I’m here and ploughing through a shit load of posts, replying to the occasional interesting point.

It’s a long thread. :)

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I thought you were better than that.

Would you remark on the rampant proliferation of jewellery outlets in Hatton Garden in the same way?

In the same way that one might remark that there are a lot of jewellery outlets in the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham? Why on earth not? There are lots of jewellery outlets in Hatton Garden because it's the centre of the London diamond trade. Any other interpretation would be in your diseased mind.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In the same way that one might remark that there are a lot of jewellery outlets in the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham? Why on earth not? There are lots of jewellery outlets in Hatton Garden because it's the centre of the London diamond trade. Any other interpretation would be in your diseased mind.

Quite. Absolutely pathetic attempt from a couple of Palace fans here, to scramble for a bit of imagined moral high ground, by throwing around specious suggestions of casual racism.

They need to pack it in sharp. I’m happy to ignore it personally (and Mr P is generally a decent poster) but Bevendean Hillbilly has requested, and is entitled to, an apology from [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION]. I think it would be in order for that to be forthcoming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here