Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Brighton Manager?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
How long do you guys think we will have to wait for an appointment?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Put whoever our stupid recruitment department in charge for a while, see if they can make any more of the pigs ear than CH did, given its probably their choices he eventually got fired for...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hi Graham :bigwave::bigwave:

Nah.

sjVlZTi.gif

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Rafa would be my first choice, you never know Mike Ashley might not stump up the cash again and he’ll walk.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Why on earth would we go for a manager who has yet to cut his teeth at the highest level ??!!! So... we sack a man with plenty of experience in order to get someone in rubbing his eyes in the toughest league in the world. Not the best idea.

My gut instinct is to find a young-ish manager who has done great things in one of the top European Leagues and would jump at the chance of managing a PL club. I always look at these lists of potential 'big' managers and see short-term journeymen. A quick fix, until the players get bored of him - then form dips, he gets sacked, and we start all over again.

A young, hungry manager with an infectious personality and drive is what I'd like to see.

Luka Elsner...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
May God help us all if Phil Neville arrives as anything other than a programme seller or possibly a half and half scarf vendor.

Even then I doubt his cashing up skills would be very good... sure he’s got his badges, but can he count 5 pence pieces both quickly and accurately?

Well, I have my doubts.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Nathan Jones... Has a very good record for us

I like Nathan, as a player he was great for us.....i have sort of followed him a bit since he moved on...........but as much as I respect the guy, there is no way he is Premier League ready..............In all honesty, and maybe I hear more as I live near Swansea (and I do get to see the odd game)..........but Potter is not ready for the Prem or BHA yet either!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here