Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
And send off Jose Izquierdo thinking it was Shane Duffy
Stephens will be the most likely candidate for a red. In the likely event he is in the starting 11 I hope he manages to keep his nose (and studs) clean.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Just had a gander at their board to see what the general feeling is... Their official thread is littered with homophobia, quelle surprise, easy to forget it's 2019 reading through it

Hope we smash 'em... But id take 1-0 . not going to be easy. They'll be confident after midweek and they'll obviously know we're low on confidence so will look to rattle us early.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Oh and by the way, i’ve jinxed this one already. Every year we arrange for my sons team to come to the Amex as a group. Our record in these matches so far - played four, drawn four :ffsparr:

It’s ok, I’m able to counter your jinx. My daughter’s friend is coming with us for her second ever match; her first was the Everton game on 29 December.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Not going due to some family issues which flared up yesterday.
Seriously pissed about this, but shit happens.
Last time this particular issue reared it's head I missed the home game against Everton.

Hopefully an omen

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well...its been a while since we had a match so important as this........butterflies in the tummy stuff!!!

Not sure I'm actually looking forward to it..but at the same time wouldn't want to miss it..its the bottom side...but as we all know there aren't any easy games in the PL

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I know what's been going wrong. It's these MATCH day threads. Dick HEAD has stepped up to the plate with the correct format but WHERE have the posts with the TINY Albion badge and the huge opposition BADGE gone?!

I've generally been too busy to check, but a quick perusal of the last couple and I can't see any BADGE twattery.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Just had a gander at their board to see what the general feeling is... Their official thread is littered with homophobia, quelle surprise, easy to forget it's 2019 reading through it

Hope we smash 'em... But id take 1-0 . not going to be easy. They'll be confident after midweek and they'll obviously know we're low on confidence so will look to rattle us early.
Looks like there will be a new twist. Homophobic chanting whilst covering their mouths with their hands because it is like North Korea, apparently.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I know what's been going wrong. It's these MATCH day threads. Dick HEAD has stepped up to the plate with the correct format but WHERE have the posts with the TINY Albion badge and the huge opposition BADGE gone?!

I've generally been too busy to check, but a quick perusal of the last couple and I can't see any BADGE twattery.
I always suspected that our run of poor results had nothing to do with the team.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
51oxcLfpAGL.jpg

Brighton_Hove_05_grande.jpg

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Not going due to some family issues which flared up yesterday.
Seriously pissed about this, but shit happens.
Last time this particular issue reared it's head I missed the home game against Everton.

Hopefully an omen

Hopefully not related to the post before yours :)

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Mike Dean will be itching to give his 100th red card to an albion player. Maybe his 101st as well.

I'm expecting to see Dunk or Duffy red carded and a reshuffle to see Dan Burn get some PL minutes.
B365 offering 33s on Dunk and 40s on Duffy. You may as well have a tenner on each to soften the blow.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Stephens March probably yes - and why not? Probably the best picks for today's match.

Feel a bit jittery about this match but nowhere near as bad as I did before Leicester. Come on The Albion!

Sideways Stephens will get a red
And would sooner have knocky Izzy or AJ well ahead of March

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here