Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] 24 hours in police custody

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
What an arrogant tw*t. I loved it when he lost the plot with the police woman when she showed him the candelabra, he even shed tears. Imagine him operating on you, shudder to think..

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
In my opinion, the 'best' one was last series when they investigated the dodgy policeman (one of their own) who was trying to blackmail users of prostitutes...gripping stuff, highly watchable series year after year

The moment of arrest on that was startling.

A lot of the previous series’ are on DailyMotion for free.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
In my opinion, the 'best' one was last series when they investigated the dodgy policeman (one of their own) who was trying to blackmail users of prostitutes...gripping stuff, highly watchable series year after year
That was brilliant!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
What an arrogant tw*t. I loved it when he lost the plot with the police woman when she showed him the candelabra, he even shed tears. Imagine him operating on you, shudder to think..

'Arrogant tw*t' is the perfect way to describe the arrogant tw*t!!

The fact he mentioned he was a surgeon in the first 30 seconds of his first call to the police kind of gave the game away in terms of the person he is. I do wonder what it must have been like to be a patient of his! Compare him to the surgeons on Channel 5 this week on 'Operation Live' ... and the first series end of last year. Amazingly talented and humble people.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I thought she did really well in dealing with the dickhead

Me too

When he tried to do the fake tears saying. ''All these beautiful things I grew up with that are now stolen'' - She was non fussed. She shrugged her shoulders as if to say ''so what, I grew up on a council estate in Barnet and had f#ck all and I have still got f#ck all and I am not trying to rob people'' Pardon the ''pun'' ''Priceless''

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
When the episode started and within the first 10 seconds he said (on the 999 call) "It's just such a shock to be a victim of crime", my wife immediately said "That's a weird saying. He's doing insurance fraud".

I turned to her and said she watches too many crime dramas and is being ridiculous.

She hasn't let me forget it.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
As soon as they played the 999 call you could tell something wasn't right by the tone of his voice, what he was saying etc. Was great to watch it all unravel for the arrogant prick. The show can be pretty brutal sometimes with the subject matter, but this one was quite funny in places, loved the photo the investigating copper sent over from Ireland of him leaning on the fireplace a proper **** you to the surgeon.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
As soon as they played the 999 call you could tell something wasn't right by the tone of his voice, what he was saying etc. Was great to watch it all unravel for the arrogant prick. The show can be pretty brutal sometimes with the subject matter, but this one was quite funny in places, loved the photo the investigating copper sent over from Ireland of him leaning on the fireplace a proper **** you to the surgeon.

Fab

Reminded me of one of my mates when we were younger who met a really beautiful girl on holiday from Essex who asked her if he could have a photo taken with her ?

She said why ?

And he responded - Coz I want to go home and tell lies about you !

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
because i am currently bored waiting on line to BT customer services, i have just goggled this pr!ck.....during the trial it came out that he was having MULTIPLE affairs whilst his wife brought up their 3 children.......what an arse, enjoy jail.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
“I’m being addressed incorrectly”. What a bell.

What did he think was going to happen? The sergeant to turn around and say, oh sorry now we've addressed you incorrectly we cannot press charges so you are free to go? **** genuinely thought he would get away with it, despite showing the same criminal acumen as Arthur Fowler when he stole the Christmas Club money.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thanks for the heads up - this is one of my favs and didn’t know!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here