Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If they've been going that long they must know people that qualify for +2's.

Through putting the word about I've managed to get 9 seats in a row and another 3 close by in the upper tier. All you need is fan numbers of people not going or those that qualify for +2. It has been easy as you like.

Hardly ideal is it. Trust someone else to pay and have them trust you yet you will pay. They will be sent to the season ticket holder and then they will have to resend or meet somewhere.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

For the avoidance of doubt, I'm sure [MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] was merely highlighting the somewhat bizarre situation that some Albion fans were unable to buy Wembley tickets from BHAFC, but could buy from Manchester City. I'm sure he was not advocating people actually did this, due to the potential risk of disorder or ejection if discovered to be an Albion fan in the City end of Wembley.

Regardless, it's great news that those with a purchase history will be able to buy tickets soon.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
The extra ticket allocation from The FA has now provided us with the opportunity to sell semi-final tickets to fans with a purchase history on the basis of one ticket per fan number. With more than 40,000 fans with a higher ticket priority we couldn’t initially guarantee or advertise this opportunity.

You can just imagine the meeting they had over the weekend... "How the hell can we word this so we don't piss off all those who we've sold these dodgy memberships to?"

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The club has fully sold out its original ticket allocation of 33,466 seats, but with an additional allocation of tickets being issued to the club last week, around 1,500 tickets remain unsold.

Subject to availability, these will be available to supporters with a purchase history from 11am on Tuesday 2nd April.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...ry-set-to-be-eligible-for-semi-final-tickets/

Hallelujah!

About bloody time (although presumably too late to post them out.....).

For the avoidance of doubt, I'm sure [MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] was merely highlighting the somewhat bizarre situation that some Albion fans were unable to buy Wembley tickets from BHAFC, but could buy from Manchester City. I'm sure he was not advocating people actually did this, due to the potential risk of disorder or ejection if discovered to be an Albion fan in the City end of Wembley.

Regardless, it's great news that those with a purchase history will be able to buy tickets soon.

100% this.

Great move by the club to make purchase history now eligible

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
So for the purposes of ajudicating the vote. Our original allocation has sold out before general sale which means its was bronze members +2s? Or was it after fri 29th even though general sale is new allocation

Thats the trouble with votes. The end answer might not match the choices available

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Hardly ideal is it. Trust someone else to pay and have them trust you yet you will pay. They will be sent to the season ticket holder and then they will have to resend or meet somewhere.

All you need is their fan number mate. You can pay using your own card and put yourself as 'lead customer' so it is sent to your address.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
So for the purposes of ajudicating the vote. Our original allocation has sold out before general sale which means its was bronze members +2s? Or was it after fri 29th even though general sale is new allocation

Thats the trouble with votes. The end answer might not match the choices available

We should have another vote now we know what we are voting for. Or do we?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
The club has fully sold out its original ticket allocation of 33,466 seats, but with an additional allocation of tickets being issued to the club last week, around 1,500 tickets remain unsold.

Subject to availability, these will be available to supporters with a purchase history from 11am on Tuesday 2nd April.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...ry-set-to-be-eligible-for-semi-final-tickets/

Cue the mad rush tomorrow and by the end of the day we will be taking nearly 35k to Wembley with almost all who want to or are able to go will have a ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here