Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh bollox. That's a real disappointment, as was Burnley a few weeks ago. Too little too late - we should have played the first 70 minutes like we did the last 20.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If anyone has any questions about our half of the pitch, ask away. I've just spent the last 90 minutes studying it.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Commentators said it felt like a testimonial game.

Absolutely nailed it. Pedestrian performance.

4+ changes needed for Chelsea.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Just proves how important Gross is to the starting lineup. Bissouma was awful. Probably his worst performance for us this season. anyone who thinks Gross should be dropped for Bissouma needs their head tested.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

If by a stroke of luck we stay up I do hope the club buys some premier league players for next season. The Aldi crap we bought this year have proved you can’t do it on a budget.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
What a ****ing awful performance. The worst at home under Hughton? Surely the worst home performance in the premier league. Looked absolutely disinterested for 70 minutes.

I ****ing hate losing when it's down to us. I really ****ing hate losing when it's down to us in a game as important as this was. ****ing pathetic.

And I have to be up for work in a few hours. :rant:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The manager takes a big share of the blame for that performance imo

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Utter utter Shyte. Can't remember the last time we played well, this season has been like that. but today was like a team already relegated. Like a mid 90's game.

only difference is now we have one of the newest grounds in the country , an academy , a billionaire owner and players from all over the globe ......that is definitely a massive low point losing that game .....the sheer cluelessness of a lot of the players just leaves me sitting in a puddle......*****

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here