Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Bloody hell - that was shite. I've had more fun at a funeral. Come on lads. Doesn't look like you're bothered from that first half.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
What an absolute load of old shite that half was

:lolol: thats what i thought .....we have at least got back on top after the first 15 , 20 minutes which was dire ........good to see us coughing up possession against below par championship teams ....hope CH gives them a blast at HT. we are not going to walk this one , we have to earn it.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
What is the point of refs, if they cant see that and VAR is available but not at this match, total joke.
And why have they just said refs rarely give penalties at The Den, because of the atmosphere, its either a penalty or it isn't.
We need to improve, attack at pace and create runners, but when we have possession Millwall have every player behind the ball and putting 2 players on ours, ots very difficult to play against, its scrappy because of Millwalls tactics.

was NEVER going to be a thing of beauty.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hell of a set of eye lashes on this lady interviewing the injured chap

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Surprised by the negativity, I think Hughton will be quiety pleased with that half. Despite what the commentators migh think, they haven’t created anything and are the home side.

They were always going to be difficult to play against and the crowd obviously up for it so for me the main tactic had to be keeping it tight for the first half and giving is an opportunity to attack more in the second half.

In March, Jose and Locadia we’ve also got attacking game changers on the bench. I’m quietly confident.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If Hughton can’t see that midfield needs an urgent upgrade next season then god help us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The club will buy them , they won’t se the first 11 till after Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Scrappy.

Seems we were all ready for the first 15moinutes of long ball, hurly burly lower league scrapping....then forgot that we should actually play some football too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here