Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] PM to quit tonight

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I have been out of work for about two weeks of my entire adult life, I have worked my nuts off to go the extra mile in my job yet I have been made redundant twice and I'm looking at a very crap pension if any thanks to the economic disaster of the last 11 years..... I didn't cause the economic crash and neither did millions of other hard working families yet we are paying for it while those who caused all the austerity are laughing.

Just about covers it!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
[TWEET]1131261161368891392[/TWEET]

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I have been out of work for about two weeks of my entire adult life, I have worked my nuts off to go the extra mile in my job yet I have been made redundant twice and I'm looking at a very crap pension if any thanks to the economic disaster of the last 11 years..... I didn't cause the economic crash and neither did millions of other hard working families yet we are paying for it while those who caused all the austerity are laughing.

I suggest that it is more important to choose the right role than the first role offered. Maybe that is your problem. Only being out of work for two weeks is not really the point.

I agree about the bankers who caused the crash, and the farce managing them caused by same old Labour.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Terms agreed with WBA, will be announced tomorrow.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I suggest that it is more important to choose the right role than the first role offered. Maybe that is your problem. Only being out of work for two weeks is not really the point.

I agree about the bankers who caused the crash, and the farce managing them caused by same old Labour.

I always fancied being Chairman of a listed company, if only I could go back 40 years eh ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here