• Start date

D

Deleted member 22389

Interesting and about time.

[tweet]1110706143217766400[/tweet]

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
How hard can it be? They managed it with just an abacus back in the day...

It's about time we had another space race. I want humans on the moon, mars and in enormous space station/ships.

And a dust up with some feisty aliens.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I heard Pence make the announcement but didn't hear him say why they were doing it? Is this a 50th anniversary thing? Is there a purpose to this mission, or is it Trump waving his willy to the rest of the world?

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
How hard can it be? They managed it with just an abacus back in the day...

It's about time we had another space race. I want humans on the moon, mars and in enormous space station/ships.

And a dust up with some feisty aliens.

I quite fancy an hour or so on the halo-deck with this feisty alien “Seven of Nine “.
DCEB8F8C-D225-41E4-B7C2-F54D2FD8A3D9.jpeg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
unless there is mineral extraction and return to earth, this is massively expensive willy waving.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I thought she was a Borg but regardless of all that if she’s Palace then I’m changing my choice on the halo-deck.

The Borg weren't a race, they appropriated other beings into their collective by injecting nanoprobes in order to create perfection i.e. they had little tolerance for ordinary organisms. She was Annika Hansen a human being before assimilation.

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Ooh..dodgy move..

Everyone knows that Armstrong and Aldrin saw enormous alien spaceships on the moon (recorded by Ham radio) that they reported on the medlink (non public) channel...

Of all the conspiracy theories this is my personal favourite as it does have some slightly credible elements (witnesses who have spoken to Neil Armstrong etc.) and the very odd depressed press conference after they returned.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
unless there is mineral extraction and return to earth, this is massively expensive willy waving.

Indeed. Back in the 1960s just getting there was the aim. Now it has to be for a bigger purpose and as the first stage of something, not just an end in itself.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
The Borg weren't a race, they appropriated other beings into their collective by injecting nanoprobes in order to create perfection i.e. they had little tolerance for ordinary organisms. She was Annika Hansen a human being before assimilation.

And the actress who played Seven of Nine is named after a popular Brighton player! (Never knew her parents were fans).

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013

I bow down to your superior Trekkie knowledge. I feel a bit silly now :dunce:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ooh..dodgy move..

Everyone knows that Armstrong and Aldrin saw enormous alien spaceships on the moon (recorded by Ham radio) that they reported on the medlink (non public) channel...

Of all the conspiracy theories this is my personal favourite as it does have some slightly credible elements (witnesses who have spoken to Neil Armstrong etc.) and the very odd depressed press conference after they returned.

I'm amazed that nobody has been along with the "nobody's been there yet" CT. #hatstand

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I think you are all very cynical.
We all know this is by far the most cost effective way of inventing new substances to stop food sticking to our cookware.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here