Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau - SIGNED on a 4 year deal - The Lion Returns. RRROOOAAAARRRRR

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It was CLEARLY a Brexit related punt, since anyone in football will tell you that they think signing players outside the EU will be easier.

He wouldn't have been signed on the basis he was never going to play since a clever solicitor would unravel that on his behalf if he wanted off.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The worst thing about this are the scores of "why isn't he playing at Brighton" or "where's Percy Tau" comments under EVERY club announcement

Shirley that is one of the best things...winding up delusional saffers!,,,

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Interesting discussion on this weeks broadcast of Albion Unlimited re Percy with some chap that covers SA football....his understanding is that Percy won’t miss the tournament.....however the rankings situation was not viewed too favourably...something about an average over 2 years ..anyway worth having a listen on catchup

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Between him and McAllister, that's a nice bunch of money spunked up the wall on players who can't even represent us.

Presumably the club will put that blame on CH too.

maybe, just maybe, the bloke who's money it is knows more about it than you.
just a thought. xxx

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Mr. Bloom thinks it was the correct decision, based on information that only he is privy to.
HE has made a decision, and he has moved on.......you?

Base mine on what I see and the facts that remain, staying up and cup semi-final.... in spite of poor offensive signings. Great first half of the season.

NSC is a chat site for football fans to discuss differing opinions - I don’t agree with the sacking, but thank you for your input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Unlucky perhaps but, FFS it was obvious that Percy ( and now McAllister ) were not going to receive work permits. Sorry but someone needs kicking up the a--- for this

Hmmm... we’ll see...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Base mine on what I see and the facts that remain, staying up and cup semi-final.... in spite of poor offensive signings. Great first half of the season.

NSC is a chat site for football fans to discuss differing opinions - I don’t agree with the sacking, but thank you for your input.

At least you accept it is an opinion now... here’s a fact for you, 3 in 23... over the whole season that is certain relegation, so you are wrong IMHO

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
At least you accept it is an opinion now... here’s a fact for you, 3 in 23... over the whole season that is certain relegation, so you are wrong IMHO

What are you talking about?
My response was to your initial post saying it was the correct decision. That’s also an opinion not a fact [emoji2]

However, all of that aside, I thought we played a full season, now that is a fact....

You can surmise about what might have happened as much as you like, but we stayed up because of the first part of the season, which actually remains a good achievement.

So fair to say we don’t agree.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I keep opening this thread hoping to see we have somehow manage to wangle a work permit :down:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
What are you talking about?
My response was to your initial post saying it was the correct decision. That’s also an opinion not a fact [emoji2]

However, all of that aside, I thought we played a full season, now that is a fact....

You can surmise about what might have happened as much as you like, but we stayed up because of the first part of the season, which actually remains a good achievement.

So fair to say we don’t agree.

I am talking about a declining trend in results... this is a fact... subjectively (although pretty ****ing obvious for anyone who attended our games), about declining performances with no plan B... you, on the other hand, can cling to the idea that Chris would have turned it around (no evidence that he would BTW)... our Chairman, Tony, didn't think so, nor do I... I'll trust Tony's insider / ITK judgement over your ill-thought-out opinion, thank you very much...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here