Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When Solly March scored...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I hadn’t realised at the time, but just seen Solly’s goal again and saw Ryan in the box!
Yep .... Incredibly he nearly didn't make it up as well as he was so worried about what hughton might say and had to check about 5 times !!

Crazy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
From afar, the Albion fans were amazing for the full two hours plus.

We were but at times the home fans drowned us. Nothing wrong with that, good to see in fact and expected if 7 times as many people are screaming with contorted faces at you!

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We were but at times the home fans drowned us. Nothing wrong with that, good to see in fact and expected if 7 times as many people are screaming with contorted faces at you!

My son was there. He was impressed with Millwall’s passion and noise, far more than their 14,500 contingent, but thought our lot were great too.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I can't remember exactly but I got a message from the wife who was at the other end of the house saying I made her jump.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
My son was there. He was impressed with Millwall’s passion and noise, far more than their 14,500 contingent, but thought our lot were great too.

Yep, they put PL stadiums with 4 times that to shame. Noisey noisey buggers!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Still buzzing and will celebrate all over again tomorrow when I watch the recording (I may fast forward past the first 85 minutes)

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Yep .... Incredibly he nearly didn't make it up as well as he was so worried about what hughton might say and had to check about 5 times !!

Crazy

I was watching the communication between Ryan and Hughton and found it quite amusing. Ryan kept asking permission to go up but Hughton was telling him to stay half way. Eventually he did though.
Was a bit like a dad and his kid.
"Dad, can I go?"
"No"
"Oh please?"
"No"
"Ah come on!?"
"Fine whatever, do what you want"

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Yeah but it was just noise, nothing else

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk
And they're not that loud in the league.

I've been a few times. This felt like the real Millwall today. I loved it. Real old school atmosphere. So much better than the dull atmospheres at most premier league grounds

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Don't think I've celebrated a goal so much in all my life, or it was certainly up there.

Watching from the away end at The Den, right in front of us, those were absolute scenes and is what football is all about!

Also, can anyone admit to leaving before the end and missing all the drama as I saw a few heading for the exits at 2-0?

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Silently and without moving (in the home end)! Penalties was challenging too!

Fantastic result, bring on Wembley!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
No bull. Other NSCers will back me up. [MENTION=24092]BIRDMAN[/MENTION].

Watching in Savannah Bar, Haywards Heath. Just before the free kick, I shouted out, "Remember Swindon"

The rest is history.

I said Solly's kick is going onto Duffy's head to equalise. He just left Duffy out.

Btw Mark Lawrenson predicted a draw and Brighton to win on pens, although his draw was 1-1.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I particularly loved Sandaza’s 96th minute winner, where Oldham came to time waste. Sent us top on a beautifully sunny Saturday, we stayed there I think and have never looked back.

86788918-4782-4D91-AB55-AF97C610B4C4.png

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I admit I left the pub I was watching when the 2nd Millwall goal went in. A few unexpected text messages reached my phone from the guys who stayed when I was walking home.

A lesson learned. I sort of knew that we couldn't lose the penalty shootout when I viewed the equaliser.

I had a shocking stream that was getting worse and worse, and couldnt find a better alternative, so gave up at 80 mins at 2-0 down. Discovered at 20:00 Czech time that we were playing Manchester City in the semi final. I should have known better really.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Met a bloke on a train that left and watched the rest in a pub in London bridge, he said
"The pub went mad, it was like being there"
This was met by half the carriage shouting,
"****ing no chance!"

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here