Back in Sussex

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
@Bozza says,stop posting links about 36YC.gif ffs!

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
It’s been a grey area for some time but Reddit are now taking action hence the closure of soccerstreams.

But it hasn't been closed as such, they've just split into two separate subs to cut the numbers down. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
But it hasn't been closed as such, they've just split into two separate subs to cut the numbers down. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you read the article, the continuation on Reddit is only temporary.

“The aforementioned two are, for the moment, temporary solutions,” the moderators said. ”We are working on a more permanent solution, however, due to the short notice we’ve had to work with what we have.”

I don't ask you to agree with my reluctance to have stream links on here, but I'd appreciate you respecting the request. It's my name above the virtual door, and it's me who'll take any shit.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Will be on NBC Sports Gold - although technically it's only legal in the States

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Trust me, I know streams. I would probably say, I know more about streams than anyone. So you've got streams, and some are saying, you can use them to watch television. It means I don't pay to watch, and that makes me smart. Don't you want to be smart? Trust me.
I'm assuming this post is over my head. Are you saying you're an expert on streams Mellotron?

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
I don't ask you to agree with my reluctance to have stream links on here, but I'd appreciate you respecting the request. It's my name above the virtual door, and it's me who'll take any shit.

I'm not quite sure what this in regards to, I have not said you should allow it nor have I posted links. In fact I totally agree and support not posting links on here.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Trust me, I know streams. I would probably say, I know more about streams than anyone. So you've got streams, and some are saying, you can use them to watch television. It means I don't pay to watch, and that makes me smart. Don't you want to be smart? Trust me.

I'm going to build a stream, and I'm going to get the Premier League to pay for it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If anyone has one already pls shout - can’t seem to get one at mo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here