Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Can anyone actually see him going for that fee? It would put him into the top 15 transfer fees ever, he's good (when he can be bothered) but he's nowhere near that good. Take a look at the other names in that last, he is nowhere near that level of player. They are in danger of pricing him out of a move and having an unmotivated, tantrum prone player on their books. He'll certainly be crying in a minute then.

I can see teams offering 50 maybe 60 million for him, but then 10 to 12 million will be going to Man Utd by the sound of it.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Be careful, although its true, don't try and give the impression that he is only ever mentioned on that thread.

Eh? I wasn’t try to give any impression at all, someone asked a question and I went and looked for the Dunk thread to make the comparison.

From your post, you obviously spent way more time reading the drivel in the BBS’s Away Fans forum than I do. :D

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Eh? I wasn’t try to give any impression at all, someone asked a question and I went and looked for the Dunk thread to make the comparison.

From your post, you obviously spent way more time reading the drivel in the BBS’s Away Fans forum than I do. :D

Thing is most of the posts on this thread are either Palace posters or Brighton fans goading/insulting the Palace posters. I'd say at least half the posts aren't actually about Zaha. You goons help keep the thread trundling along. Don't make it seem like it is all Brighton talking about Zaha nonstop.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Thing is most of the posts on this thread are either Palace posters or Brighton fans goading/insulting the Palace posters. I'd say at least half the posts aren't actually about Zaha. You goons help keep the thread trundling along. Don't make it seem like it is all Brighton talking about Zaha nonstop.

But... They do understand we are laughing at him?! Right?
The "obsession" on here with MrTumble is not 1,178 posts saying 'oh, I wish we had him', it's about how he is a complete moron, a cheat and comedy gold.

We laugh at his pictures with ridiculous shoes and ostentatious cars, his comments about be victimised and unprotected by refs and about their fans crazy valuations for a wannaway cheater.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

At no point have I done anything of the sort, it’s all in your mind. :)

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
An opposition defender gets within 3 feet of him and oops, down he goes...
pCk3ha8DdjS.jpg

"Boo hoo ref, he tried to KILL me, I deserve at least 6 penalties for that!"

zaha-grounded.jpg

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Prediction. Goes to a big six squad again. Fails again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Zaha thread on NSC has 1,178 posts in 9 months whilst the Dunk thread on the BBS has 835 posts in 8 years. :D

Says it all - we are a bigger club in every area with more genuine fans.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Zaha - couldn't get in the England squad.

Not can't get in the Ivory Coast starting XI. Funny.

(Being kept out by Max Gradel, ex-Bournemouth, Leeds etc)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Zaha - couldn't get in the England squad.

Not can't get in the Ivory Coast starting XI. Funny.

(Being kept out by Max Gradel, ex-Bournemouth, Leeds etc)

Ivory Coast losing 1-0, make 3 substitutions. The bestest player in the world, ever is on the bench.
Surely, they must bring him on, they need a goal.

Nope, he doesn’t get a minute.:rotlf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here